The Hum (Updated 2x on 2/14) - It Probably is Tinnitus, and no more GABA

About a week and a half ago, I started hearing a never-ending low pitched humming sound - day and night.  It's called "The hum."  It's a widespread phenomenon:

https://theconversation.com/cracking-the-mystery-of-the-worldwide-hum-60296

The hum is also mentioned in a Targeted Individual document:

https://www.ohchr.org/sites/default/files/Documents/Issues/Torture/Call/Individuals/ElectromagneticTorture.pdf

Earplugs don't help much to get the humming down.  This is another problem I have no ability to fix.  I've added it to my "It's not my fault, and I let it go" list.  (I have quite an extensive list.)

I'll focus on connecting to the Sun and other kinds of Light, which help me to feel better.  Music can also be listened to in the daytime.

Update 2/13:

The pattern is that when I connect to the Sun and other kinds of Light, very severe distortions of consciousness quickly follow as some sort of reaction.  These distortions become a form of mental possession.  I'm still in control of my body when this happens, but my mind goes very deeply and uncontrollably in the 'gutter.' 

Once again, I'm not eating properly, so I'll get back on track.  I'm noticing more and more though... you know that fine line I keep trying to stay on?  It keeps getting thinner and thinner... 

Mindfulness on its own just isn't doing the trick.  Some new therapy books came in yesterday - maybe I can make some progress from reading them.  

Update 2/14:

This video goes into great deal about the hum, concluding that it probably is a more rare form of tinnitus:

https://youtu.be/Ev5MFCg0O1I

It was only after taking those supplements when I started having it.  Must have messed me up in many different ways.  Along with other forms of tinnitus, looks like it's here to stay.  Welcome to the family. 🙄

Update #3:

A 'doctor' on youtube suggested taking GABA to balance glutamine in the body to stop tinnitus.  This made sense because my diet is naturally high in glutamine, so I started taking GABA in the morning and evening a couple days ago.  This was another disaster.  The effect could be compared to being shot up with heroine.  (I've never done heroine, but the effect was to be very 'doped up.')  So, once again with the exception of vitamin D - no more supplements!   

The fine line is now more easy to access.  Homeostasis is returning.

Comments

  1. Hi, Libra here!

    Don't worry about my deleted account... (sorry, would be too complicated to explain anyway...)

    Well...
    I once try again to stay away from this planetary liberation thing and I also try to forget about the Event completely. It just drives me nuts... but only because of the fact that I need urgent help to realize my dream life! That's why it's so difficult for me to let go, but I try my best.

    I absolutely don't like the idea to bottle up my emotions, but in the moment, I see no other choice.
    It's similar like pretending to be a man although I want to be a woman. I don't like to suppress my true self, but I can't help it. I have to suppress my inner woman to protect myself.
    Since I can't address the reason, I am forced to fight the symptoms (although this is of course no long term solution)!

    I think, nothing is more cruel to try your best all the time, but then to realize that you are running out of options more and more!

    Indeed, time is working against me, but I still try my best!
    Anyway, I agree with your words, when you said:
    "It's not my fault, and I let it go"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a thing I want to share... I just received 2 different thought forms:

      - One was scolding me and made me feel guilty for giving up, like a strict father who is deeply disappointed.
      - The other thought form was consisting much more of reason and understanding, so it is obviously my real inner guidance. It told me that it doesn't make any sense to compare my performance with other lightworkers or to even feel inferior just because others are receiving more attention. It also reminded me that especially now, it's of the utmost importance to take care of myself, rather than trying to prove myself.

      Delete
    2. (Made a slight change - am re-posting.)

      Yeah, seems to be getting that way with people getting possessed. They don't even know it anymore like in that clip.

      Letting go can be selective. Certain things can be focused on, and other things ignored. Cobra might argue that the dark forces want people to focus less on planetary liberation. That's part of how it can be maddening, because it's so hard to know what to do anymore. Too many chaotic frequencies.

      There's this place inside where everything is clear - the internal reset button. That's always something to fall back on, but it can be very difficult to access at times. The chaos right now in the grids is completely out of control. Knowing that can help, because it can alleviate feeling singled out and alone.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I would get scolded as well - guilt trips. I'm picking up that self-care is the most important right now.

      Delete
  2. The brain and body - so complex. I should have known better than to experiment like this. Lesson learned the hard way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)