No More Mind-Games, Unsolvable Problems, and a Resurfacing Heart Issue

It's a mind-game to tell people to wait for the Event to experience any real positive intervention and results.  'Darkest before dawn' is also a mind-game.  Both of these mind-games are extremely abusive, and could easily be argued to be in violation of the Galactic Codex.

With less mind-games, it's much easier to hold the Light.

-------

There are problems that I cannot solve no matter what I do.  I realize that these problems are not my fault because I've done everything I could to fix them.  I won't be a loosh battery from problems that are beyond my control.  At this point, they are no longer my problems - I let them go.

-------

I've been suffering from a heart problem for the last several hours, but fortunately, my heartbeat has finally returned to normal.  This heart problem is what made me completely stop drinking for over 4 and half years and counting, but it has resurfaced.  Fortunately, this heart problem is not an unsolvable problem.  

My potassium intake was too high and I wasn't getting enough sodium, which balances potassium (long story).  I took some liposomal vitamin C, which somehow became a catalyst for the potassium-induced arrhythmia.  It was flip-flopping constantly all night.  Also, the heartbeat went very fast in the initial phase.  

When faced with this much adversity, I no longer care about 'niceties' - I will conquer all adversity.

Comments

  1. B1 saved me from arrythmia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, B1, or thiamine, helps with many issues. It's good for stopping what's called 'wet brain' as well. I took B1 when the problem started last night. In my case though, the arrhythmia only stopped when I eventually defecated much later in the morning, so it may have been a gastrointestinal-caused arrhythmia. Good suggestion though, thanks!

      Delete
  2. Yeah, it's terrible when people make suggestions that they say will work that don't work. I've had that happen as well.

    The cognitive dissonance got to be so bad that I too have ditched many notions I previously held regarding planetary liberation.

    I won't say I'm ditching 2012 Portal, but there are many ways of dealing with earth-reality that require approaches which go outside the scope of 2012 Portal. For example, to evolve out of suffering is said to be archonic, but since so much damage has already been done and continues to be done unabated, I use suffering to motivate me to let go and be more present. I use abuse to evolve, because I'm left with no other choice. Well, there is another choice, but the other choice causes devolution/self-destruction.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)