A Couple Updates

Lately I've been feeling my stomach area really start to heat up.  It's like this kind of burning inside.  I had to modify my diet again to get it under control.  I won't say what I'm eating anymore.  All I'll say is that it's important to listen to one's body to know what to eat.  

I had a very intense encounter with my shadow - more intense than ever before, but now I'm more stable.  Energies are very strong.  Emotions are very strong.  Everything is extremely intense, but I'm ok with it now.   

-------

I hope Libra is ok.  I hope it wasn't anything I said.  My way of dealing with anomaly can be very different, and I hope I didn't come across as being pushy with my comments on her blog, which as far as I can tell, is no longer there.  I'm sorry to see that happen.  Maybe she'll put it back if possible before it's permanently deleted.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)