A First Contact Dream and a Challenge

I had a dream regarding First Contact.  I'm not sure if I should stay quiet or reveal it.  Because I wasn't told to stay quiet, and my intuition isn't telling me to stay quiet, I'll go ahead and reveal the dream.

I was talking to Howard Wolowitz, who was the character from The Big Bang Theory.  This character was an astronaut, so the choice was excellent for my subconscious.  He told me he had contact with positive Ets, and that they can give me anything I want, and that they can give humanity anything humanity wants.  I then saw their craft.  In this instance, their craft were not flying saucers, but were more like very advanced cargo ships.  Star trek had cargo ships like this from time to time.  Howard then said there were some conditions that needed to be met.  I can't specifically remember what these conditions were, but they gave off a feeling of being reasonable.  

Later as I woke up more, I had a vision of several flying saucers zooming through the sky, with the perspective of me being in the sky as they zoomed past me, well within the earth's atmosphere.

Before going to bed last night, I was angry with the Light Forces and Underground Resistance.  I've been fighting my anger over the past few months over the genocide in GAZA.  The death toll is nearly 30,000 now of mostly women and children.  In a not-so-nice way, I ranted that the LF/UR need to get over their fears and do something. 

A dream is very positive, but I challenge the LF/RM to do more than just give good dreams, and physically intervene.  Physically intervene to stop the genocide in GAZA, and physically intervene to initiate First Contact with myself and others.  I also strongly feel that 'not being ready' is not a factor.  No one is ready to be born in this world.  No one is ready to die in this world.  There is no 'ready' vs. 'not ready.'  That is an illusion.

I also pledge to better manage my temper.  Even though I didn't communicate in a nice way, what I said is true.  The LF/UR need to get over their fears and physically intervene.  And don't say "Oh, we'll do that at the Event."  You know you can do much more now, so please, do much more - now. 

Comments

  1. Nice! They are definitely interacting with us. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, they need to get out of their comfort zones. It's really not ok when all this abuse keeps happening without intervention, especially after so long. It has even been a long time in heaven time. The LF would definitely have more understanding if they knew what it was like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, same here. I go through the cycle you mentioned and get to where I feel like I could cease to exist. That's when I go into nature. I do it in a way that goes deeper than just enjoying the view. I can't really explain it, but I get to where I could just be an animal in nature again, with no thoughts at all, with my entire current life being completely erased. It's not something I would expect anyone else to want to do though.

    I'm not always that way, but it's like it's the only thing keeping my consciousness alive. I still participate in planetary liberation, but when there's no tangible positive intervention on a chronic basis, 'shaman-mode' is often where I go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (I won't reply on the 2012 Portal replies, keeping it here for the time being.)
    I get ganged up on so much by other people - not other Lightworkers for the most part but by others outside 2012 Portal. I am feeling hated on levels I've never encountered before. Therefore, I've been looking for ways to still have an ethical code while completely not caring what others think of me on the most extreme levels possible. There is an ethics that is connected to the cosmos itself, beyond all the 'human stuff.' At times it's difficult to access though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (The ones who hate me so much are unknown third parties.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. La(w)li(e)t speaking,
    Even I had a dream two days ago regarding something like evacuation... I don't quite retain the memories of the dream, but it Does Feel Like Light Forces are starting to increase the communication.. and it Seems that The Event May be happening several months earlier than expected.. May be evacuation before The Event can take place for certain individuals...

    Fingers crossed extreme progress takes place by the period till June...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure how much more cleaning is required...but Light Forces should now start largely appearing in skies as a proof to general population for 'disclosure' of Extraterrestrial life.... It cannot be endlessly delayed... This may be done at a certain location.. May be in some live telecast an individual invokes the presence of LFs and they do indeed appear.. Since it's Live, People should finally wake up...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Astronomical! Light Forces should be doing these more and more...!

      Delete
  8. Most people don't have the faintest clue what's going on... Some Lightworker or anyone with intel goes telecasted live, and then invokes LFs and they appear in skies... That would be the strongest disclosure, that will simply make people believe about ETs.... Otherwise, people are as oblivious as they could be..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, in order to reach the surface population, something very significant and undeniable would have to take place.

      Delete
    2. That something very very significant can't be eternally postponed.... LF's indirectiveness is already severely quite frustrating and painful..... Something like that clearly needs to happen much before The Event, and they may then offer that they could provide anything they want as the LFs know precisely what the humanity wants. An overly idealised Event is not an 'option'. There's been enough balancing and rectifying Timelines.... 'Physical Intervention' is not the same as the former two... and With the elimination of Lurker (which must not take more than a few months), the remnant of beings must not be able to totally counteract those millennia of balancing.....

      and I also demand an emergency evacuation of totally worn out individuals before The Event, maybe through RM (as 60% RM members were evacuated from the Underground in October Last Year). LFs also mustn't ignore the amount of pain and requests from these exhausted Lightworkers....

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. (repost)
      Yeah, I have a severe conversion disorder, and it's not easy. I'm at a point where I will have to use a wheelchair in certain situations/travels, and I already have a walker but now sometimes it just doesn't cut it. Gotten a bit worse. My disability fluctuates, and I've had better phases where I just used canes and was almost okay. But now... yeah. I haven't purchased it yet though.

      It feels like my soul partially disincarnated from the body and I have little control over this, the most I can do ATM is use mobility aids.

      I had a few harsh judgments and scorn over the reasons why I wanted a wheelchair. But I have this condition that's been aggravating since 2019, slowly. It started from horrible living conditions in a violent group home, which caused me to start having weird energy flux and panic, and spiritual meditative work that left me feeling like I was being literally crushed into the ground so my energy was being "crushed", and I did this daily to avoid the home's chaos and rock n roll ambience. Then my brain just went berzerk gradually.

      MRI showed nothing.

      Now I know this allows me to focus less on the 3D realm.

      Delete
  9. (I need to take a break for a while, and may not follow up with replies to comments. The feedback is appreciated though!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Furthermore, I had a feeling that Light Forces weren't able to accept that the attacks could be as terrible as in my case... Long termed, highly calculated attacks.... They were forced to bring in changes in their approach....

    We've reached that point..... Event must be near!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)