(Updated) A Dystopian Future Timeline from the Dreamstate

Update:

The way to prevent the negative future dystopian dream discussed below is to de-manifest it, which is suggested in the Phoenix conference on the part regarding de-manifestation.  I clear it and I don't give it my attention.  Same goes for war scenarios, including civil war in the US.  Just don't give these scenarios the power of attention.  I will leave the original post as is so that others may analyze the tactics of the dark forces if they so wish:

I had a very long and convincing dreamstate experience of being in the future, and this future was dystopian.  There was more technology, but people's lives were very closely monitored and controlled.  Even children having ice cream for dessert was controlled.  (I'm against eating extra sugar of course, but that's not the point, lol!)  People had extremely limited rights.  I was then showed a timeline that this dystopian future would go on for decades before finally breaking free.  The timeline was shown as a spiral.  The spiral was stagnate for decades in a mostly straight line before finally curving to surpass the dystopian regime.  

This dreamstate experience felt very real, and I have very strong 'vibrational frequencies' resonating with this timeline.  I don't want to have these frequencies of course, but through-and-through, this is what the future 'feels like.'  

I don't understand why I would have this dreamstate experience if there is supposed to be planetary liberation.  If this is the dark forces manipulating my intuition, or if this is the actual timeline for the future - either way, there is still a strong level of negative interference.  

I'm reporting on this dreamstate experience to help prevent a decades-long dystopian regime - or, to report negative interference from the dark forces - whichever of these two cases it may be.  

Regarding the scenario of this being an actual future timeline, yes, I know 2012 Portal said the positive timeline is secure, but there have been many instances in the past when claims were made, but something else happened.  I'm not trying to be adversarial.  It's just a fact.  

People may not realize how real this future timeline was made to feel.  In any case, I'll clear my mind to clear these vibes out.

Comments

  1. In any case, RM will be starting certain surface operations soon (from today's post from Cobra). To me, it strongly feels like interventions are about to be hyped up a notch and these negative timelines will be swiftly cleared up. Intuition certainly can be manipulated, and has been the case for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, after that IBC is removed. Looking forward to it!

      Delete
    2. "Relatively soon" and "in a few weeks" are the time estimations for the removal of IBC... Pretty done with this reality.... New Things must come fast !

      Delete
  2. I am feeling yet another intuition that some surface Lightworkers may get contacted with the RM in their upcoming surface operations and then through entry into the RM they can then be beamed up into Lightships of the Light Forces.

    I also feel another intuition that a revolution is brewing and will be coming into effect towards June and there may be mass awareness concerning Light Forces already...

    Cintamani stones have definitely been upgraded rather enormously! More interventions upcoming, normality finally at the verge of breaking! Mjolnir volume increment !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)