Supplements Can Behave Like Pharmaceuticals

Although I don't have enough money to get in-depth mainstream medical care, nor do I feel that in-depth mainstream medical care could help me, I do occasionally experiment with supplements.  In fact, over the last decade I've probably spent a few thousand dollars on supplements.  I also used to work in a health food store.

My latest experiment was to combine quercetin with bromelain.  The quercetin supplement had 250mg of quercetin in a phytosomal form - it said that it had 20x absorption on the label.  (20 x 250mg is 5g.) 

I started getting stomach pains, nausea, and a constant ringing in the right ear.  (This ringing was in addition to other chronic sounds in the brain mentioned in a previous post.)  Then, I watched this video:

What are the side effects of quercetin and bromelain?

(From researching other sites, ear ringing is another symptom of high quercetin intake.)

On top of that, I had already been taking a high amount of silica in gel form - a few hundred mg:

 


Side effects of high silica consumption: 

https://www.yourhealthremedy.com/health-tips/silica-supplements/

Then my heart started flip-flopping all over the place the other night (as mentioned in a previous post).  There were also other very negative symptoms I'd rather not go into.  My intentions were good, but the results were a disaster.

Conclusion:

Although pharmaceuticals have more severe side-effects, supplements can behave like pharmaceuticals.  It's actually very easy to get oneself into a great amount of trouble with supplements, and this latest fiasco was not the first time I've had disastrous results when experimenting with supplements. 

There are so many supplements that are heavily promoted that may not be safe.  For example, turmeric is high in oxalates, so I wonder if turmeric supplements have massive levels of oxalates because they are so ridiculously concentrated.  Needless to say, every time I took a turmeric supplement, it was a disaster.

Supplements can be very beneficial.  For example, N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is extremely powerful for the immune system if one gets sick.  However, because the human body is so complex, supplements are a 'double-edged sword.'  Much greater care needs to be taken when using supplements - I've learned this the hard way.  This is why from now on when I get excited about a supplement, I will immediately look at any negative side-effects and any evidence that discredits the supplement as being either useless or harmful.  Actually, for the most part, I may be better off not taking supplements at all.

To really know what I'm doing with supplements, I would need to have advanced knowledge that goes beyond the PhD level.  The complexity of the human body is beyond the scope of mainstream science, and 'non-mainstream science' keeps wanting to believe that certain supplements are the 'holy grail' of health while ignoring a countless number of variables.  

The intelligence of nature is far beyond human understanding.  Even someone with an IQ of say, 250, which does not exist within the surface population, would not be able to have mastery over nature.  

Intuition is a part of the astronomical intelligence of nature, so can surpass an ultra-high IQ, but there are negative forces that are adept at manipulating intuition.  My intuition told me to take silica, quercetin, and bromelain.  In this case, my intuition was being used to cause me considerable harm.

Comments

  1. I have tried soy protein powder before, but I don't like the chemical ingredients. I only eat two eggs a day. The eggs of the earth are not fertilized, so they are not alive. I don't like to eat dairy. I will take multivitamins and Various vegetables, fruits and pasta !Meat carcasses are definitely not edible !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I only take multivitamins and blueberry capsules, and occasionally cherry capsules as my supplements !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a lightworker eating meat to enhance his sexual ability before. Everything is energy, and only the energy of love can enhance his sexual ability, just like beings from high latitudes. This is my opinion, because Many men on earth are worried that they don't have enough nutrition, but meat is a low-energy food and won't be of any help, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lightworker felt weak and needed to eat meat to strengthen his light body energy. I really have nothing to say. Just like the beings of light in the Pleiades, they all have powerful sexual energy, and it is the energy of love that recharges sexual energy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I told those light workers not to eat meat, but they looked down on me and always felt that they were right. Finally, I deleted their contact information because we only communicated online and they always felt that they were right. There was nothing I could do about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen many long-term vegans develop debilitating malnutrition. There are many instances of vegans who ate a bit of meat and very quickly, they became much healthier. I don't know exactly how these other lightworkers said what they said, but they were correct when saying that it's ok to eat some meat every now and again. I don't know about sexual potency, but long-term vegans are notorious for having very pronounced nutritional deficiencies.

      Dairy is ok to consume as well, but I try to separate dairy protein from meat protein. I don't usually need to eat much meat myself, but I do from time to time.

      Delete
    2. As long as I eat two eggs a day, I will be healthy. I don't need much food. Dairy is not for me. It tastes milky to me. I will not eat any dead animals.

      Delete
    3. And I basically don’t lose hair, and I don’t age easily. I want to reduce the amount of vegetables on the earth as much as possible, because there are many poisons. I think eating grains and rice (black rice, small yellow rice, glutinous rice) is good, but my physical body , less and less need for food !

      Delete
    4. When I go to the supermarket and see meat, fish, and all kinds of seafood, it makes me feel sick. I feel like I'm seeing corpses.

      Delete
    5. I hope my comment didn't bother you, everyone has free will and their own choices !🤗

      Delete
    6. It's important to realize that different people have different needs. I don't like dead corpses either, but I also don't like people being like dead corpses, and if most people had your kind of diet, indeed, they would be extremely malnourished. This doesn't mean that you should change your diet - do what works for you. But also maybe realize that no one size fits all.

      Delete
    7. Yes, I will continue on my path and wish you all the best !♥️

      Delete
    8. I'm not bothered by a comment, but you literally post a few dozen comments a day on my blog, which is probably the kind of behavior that got these other lightworkers you mentioned a bit agitated.

      Delete
    9. Ok, I won't fill you in any more comments and wish you all the best !♥️

      Delete
    10. I apologize for disturbing you.

      Delete
    11. It's fine to post comments, but you keep saying you will leave and not come back, and then you come back and do it all over again. You've done this over and over again, saying the same things over and over again, almost like an AI. Please just try to be more mindful of this.

      Delete
    12. Ok,I understand, I just miss you !

      Delete
    13. I can't stop thinking about you, this connection is so strong, it's hard for me to stop 😭

      Delete
    14. How can you miss me when you don't even know who I am?

      Delete
    15. You are very similar to my twin soul.

      Delete
    16. I connect more with nature than with other people. It's very unhealthy to be obsessed with someone.

      Delete
    17. I do watch animated music videos from time to time. I can access some very nice energies that way. Maybe you are picking up on that. Not sure.

      Delete
    18. I'm sorry for bothering you. I'm very conflicted myself. I know you still have a lot of things to deal with, but I can't escape my heart. I miss you every moment. I find it difficult to give up on you.😔

      Delete
    19. OK, thank you for your suggestion !🤗

      Delete
    20. Libra, yeah it's a mess. The cabal want to restrict the freedom to be oneself with various psychological manipulations, and then limit interactions to social media.

      Delete
    21. And they suppress technologies which would allow for, in your case, to go into the right body.

      Delete
    22. Ok,I won't be obsessed with you anymore, I hope everything is the best for you !🩷🩷🩷

      Delete
    23. Libra, I want a man who is a hero who fights for love, just like a COBRA in the right period. He is really charming. His justice and persistence in fighting for light and love have made me obsessed with him for a long time.😍

      Delete
    24. Finally, I just want to say that the more righteous and loving a man is, the more attracted to me, and other things are not important to me.i wish you good luck!♥️

      Delete
    25. Libra,No matter how handsome, rich and status a man is, but his soul is ugly, without love and light, does not love himself or others, no matter how handsome and young he is, I will not like him, I will only like him who is full of love and light man !♥️✨😍

      Delete
    26. Humans have an animal nature and 'animal mind' that overrides positive conscious decision making. The influence of the animal mind is underestimated by the surface population, and is exploited by the dark forces.

      Delete
  6. My last comment: I want to say to you, sorry, because I have never been in contact with a man in this life. I am very curious about men, their physical bodies and everything, so my comments are very hungry and crazy. , I am only in my twenties and am not calm. I know the strength of this connection, so I will restrain myself and stop disturbing you, because you need time and space to heal yourself. I love you.♥️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very difficult to find a good woman within the surface population. There are good women, but all the good ones are always taken, so I gave up on romantic relationships.

    ReplyDelete
  8. (I just found two of your comments in the spam folder and approved them.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 'Letting-go mode' helps to reduce loosh. It's not ideal. Ideally, a negative situation would be changed, but if it can't be changed, "It's not a problem I can fix, it's not my fault, and I let it go." Even if it can be let go of for only a moment, some relief can be experienced. I don't know if this applies to your situation though, because I don't know what it's like to be trans. Some problems are debilitating no matter what methods are employed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been trying GABA over the last couple days to reverse tinnitus. A 'doctor' on youtube recommended it. Another major disaster - absolutely horrific side effects! At least in my case, definitely, more and more I conclude with the exception of vitamin D - no more supplements!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)