Going Beyond 1's and 0's

I'll be reading books on therapy.  I don't have access to a therapist, so I'll become an unofficial therapist to maximize the benefits of self-therapy. 

All problems that I cannot solve - I let them go.  That's an important first step to feel better.

Perhaps the silica supplement has been messing me up.  It's a very high dose of silica in a gel form.  I'll discontinue all supplements with the exception of vitamin D.  

I'll keep trying different strategies until I can return to a state of balance.  The stomach has still been burning.  One priority is to get this burning to stop.

It's very important to have a clear mind.  A mind full of junk has little room for bringing Light through.  

Sure, I'll look at various updates, but there's nothing that really catches my attention in the world.  So far, it's all just been a huge mess on a computer screen.

The true essence of life is beyond 1's and 0's.

Comments

  1. "Side Effects of Silica Supplements

    These supplements continue to increase in popularity. However, supplementing with this mineral has not been scientifically shown to provide actual any health benefits to humans.

    Supplementation with this mineral over a long period of time can cause the following adverse effects:

    Polyuria

    It is a condition where the human body passes abnormally large amounts of urine each time you urinate and urinates more than usual.

    This condition commonly appears in conjunction with increased thirst. This condition can be followed by a low level of potassium in the blood serum that can lead to and increases the risk of abnormal heart rhythm."

    Source: https://www.yourhealthremedy.com/health-tips/silica-supplements/

    The above source also mentioned too much silica causing a thiamine deficiency.

    Another supplement down the trash can! (As is often the case.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that The Matrix said that there is a pair of lovers in it who can connect but cannot get it. It is very similar to what the dark forces do to twin souls, including controlling the ages of reincarnation of twin souls and other various gaps, deliberately creating all Contrast, leading to separation !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a soul mission, which is very important. My appearance is not to combine with my man, but to let him clean up and heal himself. This is my most important soul mission.So I'm leaving for the time being, and I hope you can be the best version of yourself !👩‍❤️‍👨

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)