Goddess Energy

I wrote a mostly negative post earlier today and deleted it shortly afterward.  Goddess energy can have that effect, causing a positive change in course. 

From day 2 of the Phoenix Ascension Conference, Cobra stated:

"I will be talking a little bit about goddess energy. This is the most important energy today on the surface of the planet. In the universe, there is always the perfect balance between feminine and masculine energies. But on this planet, the balance is very much distorted. It is time now to bring the goddess energy back. The goddess energy is pureness that brings love, compassion, beauty and harmony. The energy that exists in higher planes. The energy is present in Galactic center and throughout the universe. It needs to come back here. the easiest way to bring it back here is the human reincarnation on the surface of the planet to open the portal to the universe, and we can anchor the energy to the planetary grid and our own physical bodies. Throughout the human history, the energy was almost all the time present until the series of Archon invasions. At the last invasion in 1996, the energy was completely erased from the surface of the planet. it begun to come back in 2012 with the Venus transits in the Sun that happened in 2004 and 2012. The portal opened again, and the goddess energy begun to enter.

The goddess energy is soft, not hard. Softness is not weakness. It is extremely powerful. It is the most powerful energy in the universe. Goddess energy is like water; it works slowly but very effectively. It is the energy to defeat Cabals."

"This is the reason of the recent increasing activities of the sisterhood of roses. The Goddess energy is the most important energy needed at this moment. I need to stress that again and again. The most important energy is the goddess energy. The goddess energy needs to be more and more on the planet. There have to be self-organized groups who work for the energy of Peace, which is the most important at this moment."

This meditation was used to clear the IBC, so is very relevant to the current situation:

https://youtu.be/31n5YjpENOA

Comments

  1. Yeah, it was the beginning of the removal of darkness on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a funny and playful character, for sure.
    Most in the surface population don't have many goddess qualities, but individually, this can be accessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it just me, or everyone feels that The Event's just right at the corner? I've been having this feeling quite consistently now. This feeling keeps getting stronger and stronger and the feeling is more of an intuitional nature than an emotional nature ( I don't expect much to happen, yet I this feeling persists !)

    Another Intuitional Feeling:
    The Light Forces may take over the news in the short future, and the disclosure happens to the masses, but the Lurker needs to be largely removed before such a bold move is employed. So, disclosure of LFs' existence within Solar System is going to happen one way or another. That ultimately leads to First Contact....

    ( The Light Forces very likely read the discussions we have here and the comments on Cobra's blogs. )

    Damn, intuition is going crazy recently! It certainly has connection with the improvised ATVOR !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you La(w)li(e)t !! and Libra. I agree that there are some very negative emotions that need to still be processed. Maybe the processing can be letting them go for dissolution. The path forward is not always clear.

      Going on my own experiences, I had an extremely disturbing scene from the dreamstate a couple hours ago. This may have been trauma from a past life for clearing - I'm not sure.

      No one knows exactly when the Event will occur, but progress can be measured by personal experiences and intuition. Are dreamstate experiences improving? What kind of thoughtforms are coming through? What general vibes come through regarding the current situation? All of this factors into seeing if there is any real progress, at least when it comes to the planet surface.

      I don't want to dissuade enthusiasm, but at the same time, I don't want others to be let down if the timeframe is later than expected. It's a balancing act.

      Delete
  4. https://youtu.be/Qw8yibl47w8?feature=shared @Starlight, the love of the goddess will always bless you !🩷🌅✨

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very beautiful piece of music. My piano teacher said that I am good at playing all the most sincere and emotional music. I like to feel all the emotions of the soul. I hope this music gives you a good feeling.🫂♥️🌹
    https://youtu.be/Qw8yibl47w8?feature=shared

    ReplyDelete
  6. The soul of the earth likes to close its emotions. After the Earth is liberated, I want to dance and sing affectionately with everyone. In dancing and singing, every soul feels all the emotions of the heart. Every time I do this, I cry tears of healing !🩷🩷🩷

    ReplyDelete
  7. https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1WZ4y1V7we In singing, the most sincere love 💖

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I would like to ask a question. What is the difference between physical implants and physical biochips? I can't differentiate between these two concepts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found that the website of the Goddess Temple cannot be opened, there are various codes inside.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Starlight,
    it’s always easy for me to become dependent on my divine male. It’s really hard for me to control myself. I can’t be independent on my own. He makes me feel very safe. I really want to rely on him.
    How to overcome this dependence?🥺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suggest listening to the Reality Transurfing playlist that I mentioned in the other post.

      Delete
    2. Ok ,♥️♥️♥️

      Delete
    3. I don’t have any gems or spiritual items in my hands. My Cintamani stone was also given to me by Patrick from the United States. But with love, I have everything.♥️

      Delete
  11. Starlight, I am walking on a road, I have failed countless times, I have been desperate countless times, I have been alone on the road, crying while walking, because I feel that I have reached the end of darkness. But the last light appeared. After experiencing countless despairs, I finally found a source of true love. I am grateful for all your company. I have to admit that love is the only answer in this universe.♥️

    ReplyDelete
  12. Starlight, this is the last thing I give you. I know what my energy does. It’s hard to give up all of yourself. I admitted that I longed for my man, but I decided to take the risk and accept the risk. So that I can reach the ultimate state of energy, I love you forever ! ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  13. The angel said to the devil," not everyone lives for profit. "
    The devil said," I am really completely defeated, love conquers everything."

    ReplyDelete
  14. Starlight, I am watching this movie. You don’t have to worry about me. I am well protected by the source. I am given everything by the source, so I have to do everything for the source. I don’t want to disturb you anymore, because the inner is very important.
    https://m.iyf.tv/play/bXbz4KylMLp The Matrix 3, I love it !♥️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)