Reality Transurfing, Lightworker Grid Fundraiser for the US, and a Dietary Fallacy

I'm listening to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_A2S0a9a-k&list=PLDVdsZ67fl1Rv9iLSU7OGWVb15TAETvqh

If so guided, people can take what they find to be useful in the above audiobook compilation.  It has very interesting perspectives - many of which I've never heard before.  One such perspective is that those who judge others are placing themselves in danger of becoming who they judge.  Therefore, I have decided to stop judging the cabal.  I understand that the cabal need to be stopped from causing any further harm, and that many cabal members will be deleted because they are beyond the point of no return, but I no longer judge them.  

-------

People can donate to this if they feel guided:

Fundraiser for Enhancing the Lightworker Grid in the US

https://fundrazr.com/blessingUS_goddesseclipse_path?ref=ab_7XuRUsLaE037XuRUsLaE03

-------

I was being influenced to include beans in my diet.  I've been eating small amounts of beans with meals every day for about a week.  Even after eating meat to increase strength, the beans continued to make me feel absolutely horrible.

It's assumed that because a plant food is natural, it's meant to be eaten by humans.  This is simply not true.  Plant foods contain natural toxins that are damaging to health.  However, it's also true that a certain amount of adversity is healthy for the body.  So, every blue moon, I could eat some beans.  But every day?  Absolutely not.  There are only specific plant foods that I can eat every day.  Hominy is still probably ok.  I went back to eating some white bread again too, even though it's over-fortified/poisoned.  (Breads can be researched to at least find brands that have less roundup.)  

Every food on earth is poisonous in one way or another.  It's just a matter of getting the poisons down to a tolerable level.

Comments

  1. I no longer judge the cabal either. I refuse to poison furthermore my energy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's definitely the effect it has! I learned that the hard way.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)