(Updated) Something Unstoppable Has Been Set in Motion, and It's Very, Very Positive

Everything is starting to come together.  The lurker being intertwined within the surface population is being seen on very personal levels.  

An awesome commenter mentioned a movie that comes across as a shoot-em-up kind of film, but there's a surprise.  This movie actually exposes the anomaly and lurker:

https://youtu.be/s46HWMCLZug

There's the old saying that everyone has a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other.  This cliche is extremely accurate.  Everyone has a force for devolution and evolution.  In my own experience, the over-two-decades-long stalemate has finally come to and end, with the force of evolution becoming stronger than the force of devolution.  

There is accessing presence beyond thought.  There is body awareness.  There is space awareness.  There is the I Am observer of thoughts and emotions.  There is the reversal of devolution self-talk, with constructive thoughts for positive reprogramming, similar to a very adept internal therapist who knows all the right things to say.  There is health and wellness and diet research, along with a couple supplements that may be helping to reverse my cancer.  (I'm still not sure so won't mention what these supplements are yet.)  There are Cobra meditations to bring more Light through.  All of this (and more that isn't mentioned) is becoming a very powerful, unbeatable evolutionary formula.  

The journey has been very intense.  I carried far more anomaly than most realized.  This was very dangerous and could have ended in absolute disaster.  But I pushed through, and it was worth the risk!!!

Of course this is an ongoing process, and I may still falter in the future, but something has been set in motion that cannot be stopped, and it's very, very positive!  I saw a vortex of Light similar to a miniature galaxy activate in a vision recently.  

Looking forward to seeing the notes on the latest conference!

Update on 2/6:

Unfortunately, the jinn were trying to pay me a visit in the dreamstate early this morning after making this post.  They don't want me evolving past a certain point.  That's why they've been harassing me for over 15 years.  The jinn look like what UFO believers call the greys.  The jinn (not full breed jinn, but hybrid jinn - long story) trick people into making them think they are aliens.  This is Siris King's information - I find what he says to be true.

 

 

I also heard the thoughtform from a strange sounding male voice this morning upon waking up: "Fuck its brains out!"  

There is obviously some very serious clearing that still needs to take place...

Comments

  1. Also, there was a dream of actors in police uniforms, or police training to act out a scene with Donald Trump, trying to make it look like Donald Trump was being dragged out of a building by police in an arrest. This came across as an agenda to cause 'increased politicization.' (I'm not a die-hard Trump hater. I'm more neutral, which is rare in the current US political climate - this is just what I dreamed.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, it's Libra and I am commenting without account this time.

    I just want to say that I see no other choice, but to retreat from social media completely.
    Obviously, being "cannon fodder" (as Sherman would say) has caused more setbacks again in my life.

    It might sound paradox, but although my mental and emotional stability increased over time, I'm still stagnating on the physical plane.
    Today, I stood on the scale after a very long time and I gained more weight than I had before.
    My current weight is 123kg / 270lbs - this is even more than I had in 2017! I was shocked, but also not surprised. (my body height is btw 178cm / 5'10'')
    Especially with my transsexuality, this is an extremely depressing combination, but I am already working on getting ahead again.

    I'm pretty much at my limits and I am indeed burned out. I had a burnout already in 2019 and I recovered from it, but only a few months later, covid arrived and it went downhill again.
    The constant ups and downs barely gave me any chance to make any significant progress in long term.

    I will keep trying to do at least little stuff like meditations, but otherwise, I have to prevent as much suffering as I can. I'm so sad and angry about the fact that my situation isn't better right now!
    I'm totally overwhelmed with all this planetary liberation stuff, to be honest.

    The reason why I want to stay away from social media is that I don't want to get sucked down into negative spirals.
    So, don't be surprised, if you won't hear anything from me in the future!

    PS:
    I have some ideas for the future, but first, I need my new female body! I think, my ideas will be great, if everything goes as planned!

    (feel free to share my message, if you want!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear from you! I'm sorry things are still like this. It's like there feels like there is real progress with the clearing, and then the opposite gets experienced, over and over. I wish there was something that could be experienced before the Event. Burn-outs with planetary liberation are definitely understandable.

      Social media definitely is a huge source of stress. There's only so much stress that can be afforded. Very understandable to want to get a distance. Mindfulness and so forth can only go so far. I had to admit to myself lately that I failed to implement Eckhart Tolle's advice for having presence beyond drama. I admitted to myself that there are times when I just can't do this, and then I said to myself that I'm ok with this happening. I'm learning how to be a self-therapist, because 'going beyond the mind' actually made it worse at times because I ended up working against my mind and shaming myself when falling back into getting lost in thought and discord.

      The weight issue - me too. I gained some weight as well and have been having diabetic nerve pain in the feet at night. I've been eating too many carbs lately and had to cut way back. Not ketosis level, but under 115 net grams per day.

      It is definitely underestimated by so many regarding the suffering that occurs with being in the wrong body. The spiritual mumbo jumbo of behaving in a 'spiritually superior way' is a scam that causes more harm than good. It's totally alright to be upset! There's the phrase "I'm ok with not being ok," which has a beneficial effect.

      Delete
    2. I hope that your situation gets better, Libra; and you too Starlight.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, @Love, I suggest, please do not repeatedly spam those kinds of things on other people's blogs and platforms. You upped the comment section all the way to 50 comments, just saying. If you need to vent to someone I put my email on my profile page since I deal with starseeds in these aspects as part of my work, but please, don't shoutbox all over people's pages. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Can I help you with anything? I'd be happy to.💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Just am letting everything go again. Maybe letting go is the only real power anyone has down here. (Light of course still comes through - Violet Flame and so forth.)

      Delete
  4. Dear Libra, I want to tell you that I don't care what weight you are, as long as you are there for me. And I am always very happy to talk to you. Please don't think anything bad, but you need to watch your diet and eliminate carbohydrates if possible.
    I send you lots of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually had a severe heart arrhythmia - it's been flip-flopping for hours, so I'll be going low fat for a while, increasing carbs a bit. It's either low-fat high carb (but low fructose), or high fat low carb. Both can work. It depends on the individual.

      Glad you are making that blog Libra! Raw is where it's at!

      Delete
  5. Sorry, but I'm not getting involved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, if you don't mind my asking, what is your actual physical age?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Libra,Thanks for the name, I guess you can call me Aisha 🩷

    ReplyDelete
  8. Libra,This is pronounced ai-i-sha. Men don't like platonic love. I'm sorry, but I can't satisfy physical love.We can only say goodbye and hope that we can actually meet in person if we have the chance.🩷🐇👩‍❤️‍👨

    ReplyDelete
  9. My material needs became less and less. If calculated in US dollars, my monthly living expenses of 300-400 US dollars are enough !Only $4,800 a year !

    ReplyDelete
  10. And I didn’t save money, because I no longer need a lot of food. With these living expenses of 300-400 US dollars a month, my life is already abundant.🤗🐇🩷

    ReplyDelete
  11. Libra,And when I go to the supermarket, I always buy the best and high-quality food. I have very few material needs. I need spiritual needs and love needs.🩷🩷🩷

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry, I don't like gay people 🥺

    ReplyDelete
  13. Libra,I don’t care if a twin soul or not, I want to find a man who is a real hero archetype, as a partner, I can rely on and protect me. I wish you all the best !♥️

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a very dependent woman, I am very soft, so I need a real man to protect me and let me rely on, this is the man I look forward to most !👩‍❤️‍👨

    ReplyDelete
  15. My dearest, I think you need enough time and space to clean up all your own wounds, so let us say goodbye for now ! I love you! 💗👩‍❤️‍👨💋

    ReplyDelete
  16. Because I want my man to be the best version of himself. He needs time and space. I will restrain myself and will not talk to you again from now on.🌹🌹🌹

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow! I forgot to look for that! Yeah, 12 days now. Hopefully very soon he'll update!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I kept trying to find the conference notes in a carefully worded search over the last few days, but there's nothing. I figured someone would have posted notes on it by now, even if the notes were not official. Odd.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yeah, there were definitely more attacks after the conference. A sneak attack in my case of me thinking it was a good idea to poison myself.

    I see the even more intense genocide of Palestinians lately as a definite red line being crossed. Would be really awesome if you are right about the Event! Makes sense.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)