It All Depends, and a Thoughtform Heard Earlier

There are different meditations people will be more strong with, and perhaps there are certain meditations that should be prioritized to meet specific needs.  For example, as shown in a previously mentioned video, someone's kundalini could rise up a bit, but then go back down, which causes imbalance.  Many Lightworkers also need more shielding from attacks - who doesn't these days?  Therefore, the Rainbow Flower of Life Sphere could be a primary focus.  The Rainbow Flower of Life provides shielding, harmonizes/balances kundalini, and helps to reverse inverted kundalini.   

There are many possibilities though.  Others may do better with the Violet Flame being a primary focus.  Others yet may do better focusing on all meditations equally. 

Meditations that go outside the scope of 2012 Portal can also help.  I really like accessing golden solar energies, so I sing A432 frequencies while looking at or imagining really nice scenery such as this:

 

 

The Light from doing this feels very warm and blissful.  Solar energies merging with Plant energies merging with Earth energies - this cannot be described with words.  This has to be experienced in one's own unique way(s).

Everyone has different strengths with what they access.  Some are strong with the Violet Flame, while others are strong with Pink Goddess Light.  Some are strong with both, or other combinations.  It's important to use intuition to do what feels best.  Energies come through as feelings, so one could ask, "What do my feelings guide me to do?"  In my own case in the past, I would ignore my feelings, making decisions more based on a sense of duty, which only proved to be detrimental.  It's important to meet one's own energetic needs.

If energetic needs are not met, and instead one self-sacrifices, this causes harm to the planetary situation, because self-harm equates to planetary harm.  Those who hurt others hurt themselves, and those who hurt themselves hurt others.  Those who meet their own energetic needs create a better world.  It's also true that the act of giving can help with one's own energetic needs and can be a win-win, but self-sacrifice, where significant harm is done to oneself, is a lose-lose scenario.  Forcing oneself to meditate when not feeling guided to over a several-year period could be considered as self-harm.  With such matters, it's far more easy than previously realized to damage consciousness.  Of course, no one forced anyone to do anything.  It's all based on free will.

The flip side of the above argument states that only through self-discipline and consistency can real progress be made.  "You go on runs on scheduled days.  If it rains, you still go on runs.  If it snows, you still go on runs."  Interchange "runs" with meditations:  "If you are feeling sick, you still do the meditations.  If you are being attacked and having a horrible day, you still do the meditations."  The most powerful positive occultists only gained ground through unwavering consistency.  So, now I'm uncertain which mentality is best.  I guess it all depends.  Sorry I could not have more clarity in this matter.  Still though:

What about those who don't meditate at all?  Those who don't feel guided to meditate are not bad people or lazy.  Everyone is at different degrees and priorities of evolution.  It's important to not judge or condemn anyone based on what they feel guided or not guided to do.  It's very good that not everyone is the same.  The microbiome illustrates this.  Everyone has a certain 'microbiome signature,' which is far more complex and unique than fingerprints.

------- 

I heard the thoughtform, "We're really only at war with ourselves."  This statement would only be completely true if all the dark forces - both physical and nonphysical - were completely cleared, and all that remained was residual programming.  "You are your own worst enemy" and other similar statements are half-truths. 

Comments

  1. I now feel that every one of our consciousness, every moment is very important. People around me say that I am the only one who never speaks bad words. The soul of the earth has too many egos, abuses itself and abuses. The behavior of others, especially the lack of self-love, even on this darkest planet, we must have a sense of love at all times, Love You ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I now hope that I have the consciousness of love every moment, except when sleeping ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a total of twelve purest sisters, but they were all killed by those cruel men right in front of my eyes. This is the first memory I remember on earth in this life. I miss my most precious sisters especially. I believe we will be reunited after the Earth is liberated. We used to be very happy dancing together and feeling the breath of the goddess in the forest. Being with them was like heaven. When I was lonely on earth, I would miss them.💋🌹♥️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because my twin soul is also a man. When I see a man, I will think of this, the scene where my most precious sister was killed. Therefore, I cannot physically combine with my twin soul. This shadow is still in my soul among.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although I look deceptive and everyone thinks I'm naive, I can read a man's mind through energy. Although I have never been in contact with men, I know men very well. They are both rational thinkers. If a man is very passionate about a woman, he has a purpose. I know exactly what men want. Few men understand unconditional love and devotion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My twin soul has never admitted to me that he is my twin soul, so I will not combine with him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My higher self, I want to tell you that the way to eliminate sexual desire is to clear self-consciousness. Desire is also a low-frequency vibration of self-consciousness. Just like the Buddha, without any self, there will be no desire, only the joy and satisfaction of oneness with the source.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)