The Importance of Versatility

I was able to be very free from the negative aspects of the mind when putting space between myself (I Am Presence) and negative programming.  However, I did this exclusively, and ceased to do work with the Violet Flame and other Lightwork.  This left me more vulnerable to attacks. 

It's a disadvantageous human tendency to want to do all of one thing or all of another thing.  Versatility is the solution.  Versatility is key.  

(Is this a contradiction to a previous post about the merits of singularizing focus?  Yes and no.  Versatility can be a useful strategy within singularized focus.)

Disentanglement from negative programming and bringing Light through - very powerful.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)