Archon Freaking Out, An Accident, and The Upcoming Meditation

Last night in the dreamstate, I had some interesting awareness come through that cannot be explained in words, followed by the most extreme screeching in my head that was physically experienced as I woke up.  It was like having my brain being put into a blender.  This was the most extreme 'fringe experience' I've ever had because it was so intense and loud.  The archon doing this may have been the grey that's been harassing me for over 10 years.  Perhaps the archon matrix is finally being dissolved. 

-------

Today I got into an accident that could have easily killed me if circumstances had been slightly different.  I'm still a bit shaken up by it, but I'm physically unharmed.  

To say that things are being 'laid on thick' would be an understatement.  It must be the dark forces panicking over Pluto entering Aquarius.  I'm going to focus on staying calm and will not be traveling anywhere until after the 21st. 

-------

I figured Cobra would update with the Welovemassmeditation link for the upcoming meditation, and he may still do so in the next couple days.  Either way, all the information for the Pluto entering Aquarius meditation on January 20th/21st is here:

https://www.welovemassmeditation.com/2024/01/meditation-for-pluto-entering-aquarius-on-january-21st-at-1250-am-utc.html

Let's Go!

Comments

  1. I forgot to mention in this post:

    It's possible that I can pick up feelings/vibes from what I'm calling for the time being, the "True Reality." The True Reality is the creation that has the true vacuum.

    I've had dreamstate experiences of being in a reality where the space between worlds is made of Light, without having darkness between planets and stars.

    The feelings/vibes could also be tachyons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was one moment that lasted for hours where I got it. I will never forget, and since then I just want to go back to it. It was a moment where my "mind" or what i suspect to be the primary implant ceased to be.
      It is, by comparison, like waking up from a dream, to the waking normal reality - but from the waking normal reality to the "real world". There was 0,00% suffering / disconfort, and I was seeing everything as if fot the first time. Words cannot make it justice. It is an atomic bomb, a radical shift of perception. When the shift started, it felt scary, like I was being overwhelmed with ammesia. But then BUM! - I feel like a weight disapears from the back of my head, and it was as if the universe awakened through me.
      The next day unfortunatly I got back to the "normal" waking reality, filled with constant flow of thoughts and emotions.

      Delete
    2. Timoteo, wow! The transition is for earth and those residing on earth to be in this state forever - earth's ascension. More and more, this will be more easily accessible!

      Delete
  2. I am also been having the feeling that bad luck / murphy's law is on its peak at this moments before pluto into aquarius.
    "I'm going to focus on staying calm and will not be traveling anywhere until after the 21st. " - Sounds like a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was being so careful too, but it finally caught me off guard. Very crafty, this thing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)