Health and Wellness is Plagued with Disinformation

Someone wanted to sound smart when they said it's a vested corporate interest to claim that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.  Yet, the evidence, and my personal experience, shows that breakfast is indeed the most important meal of the day.

Through years of going down dead end roads, alas, I conclude that almost all health information is disinformation.  Low carb is a scam.  Veganism is a scam.  Intermittent fasting is a scam.  Oh, and Dr. Berg - I can't stand that guy!  (He's a member of the low carb cult.)

This one is the closest I've found to being truly scientific:

https://youtu.be/G3-EW7nWCbU

(I had to sift through many fad health videos that promoted fasting when typing "fasting is a scam" in the searchbar to find the above video.  Oh how far have we fallen when even trying to find a counterpoint to something, only mostly promotional videos pop up for the opposite!)

I found it interesting from the above video that the alleged benefits of autophagy only happen after a few days of fasting.  16 hours of fasting doesn't even come close to enough time to activate autophagy.  Many claim that intermittent fasting is the holy grail of health, but it's always been a disaster for me when I tried it.

Findings regarding exercise:

- Walking 45 minutes per day puts my body and mind into a state of inflammation, causing heart palpitations and depression.  (My previous post when I was walking between 5,000 to 10,000 steps per day yielded disastrous results.)  Therefore, only a 15 minute walk will be done, and not every day.

- Jogging causes even more severe physical and mental inflammation than a 45 minute walk.

- Sprinting 30 seconds, even only once per day, causes drastic psycho-physiological problems. 

Pushups are beneficial, if not overdone.  I do one set of 25 in a row per day.

Weight lifting is beneficial, if not overdone.

This one is 'over-the-top' in his presentation, but what he says makes sense:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/pMbk86vmCUs

Of course, some health information is individualized.  My body may very well be a 'mystery of science.'  But I've seen so many people fail with diet and exercise, I conclude that:

Real information regarding health has almost become like 'finding a needle in a haystack.'  Of course that's what the dark forces want.  When people don't have accurate information regarding health, people are more likely to do the wrong things and become unhealthy, and unhealthy people are rendered powerless - both physically and mentally.

The dark forces did a fantastic job screwing up real science.  It takes a special kind of tenacity and an 'iron fist' to get to the real deal.  As the clearing continues, I look forward to the reversal of the inversion of science. 

Comments

  1. Interesting take on it.
    I've long avoided pork because it caused balance issues. Sugar cravings are probably one of the main ways parasites manipulate behavior. People can choose to find ways around cravings. It's an uphill battle, but is something I've always striven for in order to not be a statistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was vegetarian for 2 years but I became very weak so I stopped.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)