Go for a Walk! 😸

There are claims and testimonials that jogging is healthy, and there are claims and testimonials that jogging is unhealthy.  

I used to jog several hours per week.  This was too much jogging - it caused my body to go into a state of inflammation.

However, with walking, there are only positive health claims and testimonials.  The powerful health benefits of walking are both physical and mental.  

A youtube search of "Walking 10,000 steps per day" came up with several videos that further inspired me to stick with the recent decision to go on daily walks.

I calculated my walking, and so far, I'm walking about 6,000 steps per day.  It takes 1.5 to 2 hours to walk 10,000 steps, depending on walking speed.  Many say it takes them 1 hour and 45 minutes to walk 10,000 steps - this could be the average time for most walkers.

According to the above hyperlink, there are also benefits with less than 10,000 steps per day:

"By now, you’ve probably heard the 10,000 step goal thrown around, but should that number really be your goal every day? Turns out that fewer steps may have benefits.

A 2021 study published in JAMA Network Open found that for people ages 38 to 50, 7,000 steps was associated with a lower mortality rate. If 7,000 still seems steep for you right now, a 2019 study published in JAMA Internal Medicine found that in older women, just 4,400 steps a day lowered mortality rates, compared with less active women, who took 2,700 steps.

So if 10,000 steps is not feasible for you to reach today, remember that small gains still make a difference. “The reality is that every step counts and every mile matters,” says Shulman."

Comments

  1. I can contact my twin soul in a higher dimension every day in dreams, and I discuss with my twin soul and soul family, and ride on a light ship ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why other people get headaches, but I've had them for over a year. I know my headaches are not from the attack but from the departure of a lot of negative technology as my light body becomes more and more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many causes to them, definitely.

      Delete
    2. Ok, I understand, I feel that there is still a physical implant on the left side of my forehead, but the implant on the right side is gone.

      Delete
  3. Maybe if you have time, you could help me send it to me and heal my head, if you want, I think I need your help too ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also planning to create a blog like yours to use my imagination, use consciousness, and manifest life in New Atlantis on Earth. I will give you the link to my blog.🩷

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I created my blog, but I am not very good at using computers, so the blog is relatively simple. I am not good at electronic technology.

      Delete
  5. But I decided that every moment of my blog must be used to help humans on the surface live a better life. This is my wish.🥰

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://love000light.blogspot.com/2024/01/love-dream.html ♥️♥️🩷

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don’t know why I have been avoiding masculine energy. I just think that masculine energy can be destructive. I yearn for peace and beauty. But my twin soul is very masculine. He is like fire. I am very sensitive to male energy. Unless that man is always very gentle to me, otherwise I may continue to escape from male energy. My subconscious has always felt that men are very Dangerous, can cause violence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed - both are needed. Love without action is love unexpressed.

      Delete
  8. I am very sensitive to energy. I remember once, my twin soul warned me not to reveal his identity. He said to me, no one knows who is behind this avatar, but the energy generated by this warning is special. The destructiveness of masculine energy. I don’t know how to deal with masculine energy. Do you have any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Libra makes some good points with her recent replies.

      Delete
    2. I understand, thank you and Libra for your help ♥️

      Delete
  9. My twin soul wants to meet me, but I admit that I have been giving myself various excuses to avoid him. In fact, I have been running away from the male energy because the female energy has been suppressed on this planet. I am afraid of anything produced by the male energy. Violence, including conflicts with people, I yearn for all people to be peaceful and gentle, I also yearn for peace, I do not want chaos, this is the reason for my existence, to bring peace, calmness, gentleness, and slowness to the earth feminine energy.🩷

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I can basically recall all my past reincarnation experiences, I know who I am, I don’t have sexual assault trauma, but the energy imprints on my soul are the trauma of past men’s violence, all my sisters, I've had this experience many times. them hurt my sisters more than once, which caused a serious psychological shadow on me. They are my most precious angels, so pure, so I still need to heal this wound.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I swore to source that even if I am shattered to pieces, I will finish my path. I don’t ask anyone to know what this path is, and I don’t need any reward. The path I am taking, Not for myself, this is my final answer !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep having to delete multiple replies of the same reply from you. The replies don't go through immediately. I have it set up to approve them before they are posted. I'll be gone for a while today and won't be able to approve them for a few hours.

      Delete
    2. I think I should stop contacting my twin soul. I can't satisfy his desires. I know the strength of this attraction, so I want to say "goodbye" to my twin soul. I will not talk to him again and have any contact ♥️

      Delete
  12. https://love000light.blogspot.com/2024/01/selfless-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you very much for your thoughtful help. I work hard to balance my masculine energy.♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)