The Clearing is Both Planetary and Personal

Main thing that's coming up is layers upon layers that need to be let go.  I'll use myself as an example:

Earlier this morning, I let go of one thing from my past that came up, and then something else from my past came up.  I let that one go too, and then again something else came up.  This kept happening until there was nothing left to let go.  

After doing this, I noticed some trolling from a comment as a form of attack on The Unveiling's blog.  I addressed the trolling, and then I let this go.  Possible Further trolling as 'retaliation' to my addressment can be dealt with as well, which will also be let go.  So on and so forth, I address what needs to be addressed, and then I let it go.  This will be my modus operandi from now on.

Summary:

The Lurker is probably involved in constantly trying to bombard people with 'traumas and dramas' to try to keep them in a constant state of stress and loosh generation.  The solution is letting go, along with activation of the Violet Flame.  

When letting go, it can be helpful to make healthy verbal statements.  Example:

"It's in the past.  There's nothing I can do about it.  Getting caught up in it accomplishes nothing.  Why not let it go?  I let it go."

Comments

  1. Yeah, interesting. I wonder what the Light Forces think of Putin these days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)