A Completely New Direction For This Blog

Instead of leaving this blog as a 'ghost blog,' which was what I really meant when I said I was leaving for awhile, I'll keep going but will now post about subjects delving into various sciences (and perhaps arts as well) that have always fascinated me.  If others want to stop by, that's fine.  If not, that's fine too.  With that out of the way, here goes:

Recently seeing mushrooms in nature along with the video below have renewed my interest in fungi.  I had no idea there are 3 million species!

"Why These 5 Mushrooms Are Better Than The Other 3 Million"

https://youtu.be/5cATnedwHP4 

Imagine what it would be like to be the first to discover a new species of mushroom that has medicinal properties!

Earth truly is an amazing and diverse planet, and life on the microscopic level is so mind-blowing!  There's so much to explore!   

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)