Dreamstate Update

The dreamstate attacks have reached a level beyond anything I thought possible in terms of horror.  The stinging sensations are also increasing in intensity.

A possibility:

I am one of the most targeted Lightworkers (if I am considered to be a Lightworker by the LF and RM) on the planet.  I would only make such a bold statement because of the indescribable horror of the nonphysical attacks.

The beyond excessive attacks by the cabal against me would also mean that I am a primary occult target of the Lurker. 

I will not continue to publicly log negative dreamstate experiences because this would be unfair to other Lightworkers.  Lightworkers are better off not hearing of such matters, as this can be a damaging distraction to the larger picture.

When I start to have positive dreamstate experiences, I will post them here in the future.

I won't be used as a puppet by the cabal to dissuade other Lightworkers.  That was probably the cabal's plan, and it has failed.  I advise that other Lightworkers continue, and I'll persevere, stating the following:

I don't care what is used against me in the dreamstate and so forth.  No matter what is 'done,' nothing can stop my connection to Source/the Divine.  All of the attacks will backfire and be returned to the sender(s), and the Lurker will be no more.

Victory of the Light!




Comments

  1. Hi ! Yes, they don't scare me. In my dreams or that of my daughter, these Beings often represent themselves very large, dark, in physical or rather spectral form and seem to appear stronger, I sometimes wonder if they don't have a big Ego 😁 in any case they don't doesn't impress me at all, it makes me dream of David versus Goliath. Once I even had five lined up in front of me, rather human-sized, lol! They wanted to chat 5 in front of my little me this dream was quite amusing actually 😁. I think that with a little practice you should be able to interact in the dreamstate. SΓ©bastien has a new update. Kisses beautiful soul. πŸ˜˜πŸ’«πŸ™πŸ•Š️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All their attacks - falls back on them! πŸ’–πŸŒŒ

      Delete
  2. I dont want to make light of it, by any means, but I am considering, since the divine masculine is on the rise, that you might actually have a good opportunity in those scenarios to test your inner tremendous power. Like an immovable radiant giant star.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be awesome! Very curious what the divine masculine will bring.

      Delete
  3. Order of the hidden starDecember 26, 2023 at 5:06 PM

    You are not alone in your experiences. It has been noticed that when you cancel a soul contract they tend to pay a visit, or if you dont play ball with what they want you to do in general. Send a message and ask to join the discord, we are a group of like minded individuals. Share this with the groups you are a part of as well. We must all unite together. https://daegonmagus.wixsite.com/ordooccultumastrum/blank-3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)