Another Health Protocol and the Importance of Reducing Loosh Generation

I decided to 'splurg' yesterday when a very large amount of simple sugar was eaten.  I was with a couple others and did not want to be rude and say "No."  The total amount of simple sugar eaten was probably around 60g.  I figured that maybe if I fasted afterward I would be ok.  Not a chance.  

Whenever I eat this amount of simple sugar, my dreamstate becomes schizophrenic and I have horrible inorganic 'cancer feelings' in my liver area.  I dreamed last night that I was going on a road with dead grass everywhere that was bloody, as though the blood had dried and hardened.  The scenery was extremely disgusting - completely alien in the worst possible ways.  Then I ran into a yellow fire that was burning the grass, along with a gate that blocked my path.  (The fire aspect was positive.  I wanted the scenery to be burned into nothing.)

There were significant stinging sensations as well last night - very strong directed energy weapon attacks.  That's what I suspect it to be based on correlations.

I woke up I did an old emergency protocol I've done in the past, and it's worth mentioning here.  I downed a little over a tablespoon of psyllium husks in water with some lean protein (ground turkey) afterward.  I felt better this morning.

-------

The reason I wanted to leave this blog or have this blog discontinue discussion and focus on 2012 Portal and Ets is because there is still too much negative infiltration.  I found that I would be better off holding the Light by taking a step back and trying to heal, because nearly every time I try to reach out to the LF/RM, I get severely energetically attacked.  My forehead is also twitching all over the place lately, which may be some kind of negative programming that the dark forces are trying to 'install.' 

My finding is that it would be better to ground more and focus on practical aspects of  life until the clearing has reached a point when it's 'much more ideal' to reach out, which is why I made the post "Methods for Positive Evolution."  I'm seriously no good to anyone being so damaged and broken.  Others may be able to withstand the attacks, but I'm going to have to admit that need a break. 

I understand, and others who have been upset lately can understand as well, that the reason the LF/RM cannot intervene is because it was stated that for every Lightworker that was helped in a significant way, 10 or more Lightworkers could be killed by the cabal:

"Light forces cannot contact any light worker because the dark forces will retaliate. If there is a light worker doesn’t have money to survive, and is expelled from the house. Let’s say the light forces contact this person and give him money, the dark forces could kill ten or more light workers. We are still in hostage situation. It is not time yet, not yet."

https://prepareforchange-japan.blogspot.com/2023/11/chiang-mai-ascension-conference-day-1.html

I take the above quote to mean that no significant physical and mental healing from the LF/RM will be possible either until the clearing reaches a certain point, which will probably take half a year or more.  In many ways, Lightworkers need to understand that they will have to find ways to manage the best they can in the meantime.  I theorize that it's loosh generation from Lightworkers that causes the grid to be 'less than ideal.'  This loosh generation ranges from personal suffering to outward conflicts with each other.  Outward conflicts fits the category of relationship issues, which is one of the places Cobra said the Lurker hides.  This is why I conclude that the main focus needs to be on reducing loosh generation as much as possible.

-------

I changed the comment section so that anyone can comment here, with or without a google account.  I hadn't paid attention to this option before.

Comments

  1. To 'reduce loosh', we need some tangible help down here, ASAP.

    Living on planet gulag is like telling a prisoner to SOMEHOW be happy....especially if said prisoner is wrongfully imprisoned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reducing loosh isn't necessarily the same as being happy. You could look at it as finding ways to be 'less unhappy.' Sorry - is what it is.

      Delete
    2. Ain't it GREAT being human?! >_>

      Delete
    3. I gotta admit Sherman, it's definitely rough, to say the least.

      Delete
  2. STILL amazes me that the cabal, a band of evil HUMANS, can STILL cause this much delay! Cobra said all they have, essentially is 5G and scalar tech....which is as archaic as DINOSAURS, compared to what the Light Forces have. And WHEN do we see some actual ASSASSINATIONS of the cabal guys? WHEN do we see, say, Bill Gates, getting his brains splattered by an assassin's bullet? Cobra said the darkies crossed that line, and contract violation. Only reason Kissinger died was extreme old age. Do we gotta wait till Gates dies at 102 or something?

    The light forces wanna stop the 'loosh', they need to KILL the source. I keep volunteering to join the light forces in such a project, assassinating the remains of the darkies.

    THIS is what needs to be done ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVG1TCvHBcw
    I want to actually FIGHT, and NOT 'hold the light'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also subquantum anomaly.
      You keep volunteering but nothing happens so the LF/RM see this as not being an option. I get what you are saying, but again, it is what it is.

      Delete
    2. *sighs and big, fake grin* I'm gonna die on this planet, ain't I?

      Delete
    3. @Libra
      To ME, it does matter. Also, Cobra did say they crossed the line, and the treaty is void (darkies never follow the rules, not even their own). So, I say the light forces need to declare open season, as it were.
      And seeing GOOD people die young, and EVIL people live long lives....to me that is pure BULLSHIT.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)