How Do the Ascended Regard Form, and Angry Archons

I have long wanted to explore many different forms.  

Would it be wrong to say this is attractive?



(It's too bad furries became politicized.  Politicization tends to ruin things.)  

I'm not into bestiality.  I regard the above as not quite human, but also as not quite animal.  

The above is perhaps a part of the positive side of imagination.  The Lurker unfortunately can especially compromise those with powerful imaginations, using their imaginations to poison their minds.  Fantasies can turn into nightmares.  This is of course in the process of being remedied.  

Regarding form: 

For those who are ascended, for them personally, does it no longer matter what form is taken when they re-materialize?

-------

The archons became rather upset with me the other day.  Maybe I angered them by trying to be a peacekeeper.  I need not go into details regarding the attack.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)