A Fictional Interview

The following is a fictional interview I was inspired to write.  The names of the two characters are randomly chosen.

Rick:  So tell me about how you get back into your center when things get dark for you.

Chris:  Well, I used to believe I had to do all these fancy rituals that occultists kept suggesting, like the one where you banish by drawing pentagrams in all four directions and call on angels – that sort of thing.  But those kinds of rituals never got me anywhere, and it’s almost like they made things even worse sometimes.  So I started to just listen to music and focus on my breath without thinking about anything.  With the focused breathing it's not for a set amount of time or a set routine, just whenever I remind myself to, off and on.  I could be playing a video game with nice scenery while listening to some nice music, which made it easier, but other times I would sit in nature or even in my apartment in silence, just letting myself be in the moment.  

Rick:  Just sitting there, and that’s it?

Chris:  Yeah.  I would just sit there for a bit, maybe for only a few minutes.  I don’t try to be positive or negative.  I don’t try to be anything.  The goal is to make my head just shut up, and when it shuts up, it’s almost like a reset button gets pushed, and all the chaos and dark stuff in me just goes away, and I get this really nice feeling of, I guess you could call it, a pleasant sort of clarity.  Sometimes I would pick an object to focus on, but other times I would just focus on my body and environment.  

Rick:  Do you feel any sensations in your body when you do this?

Chris:  Actually yeah.  I feel a kind of tingling in different parts of my body.  My legs do this quite a bit, but also sometimes it’s at the top of my head.  Other times it can be in the stomach.  Sometimes I wonder if it’s light of some kind coming through.

Rick:  That sounds really cool!  This clarity – how long does it last after resetting?  

Chris:  It depends.  If I look at news online, not the mainstream junk that lies most of the time, but you know, the alternative news -

Rick:  Yeah, I look at alternative news too.  Definitely can be a lot of discord there though.

Chris:  Oh yeah, definitely!  I look at that stuff… I mean, I know I need to be aware of certain things, but damn it’s hard to look at.  I’ll look at the latest war stuff in Ukraine, or what’s going on with the Middle East.  Or how the economy keeps going down the tubes, making life harder and harder for people to live.  Man it really stresses me out!  And when it stresses me out, my mind gets dark again, almost like an escapism.  I mean, there are things I know I shouldn’t entertain in my mind, but in a way it also feels good.  Then I feel bad about feeling good and this stresses me out even more.  Kind of like a viscous cycle, yeah.

Rick:  What kind of dark things do you entertain in your mind?

Chris:  Is it ok if maybe I skip this question?  I mean, I know this might be a bit concerning that I don’t want to talk about it, but -

Rick:  Hey sure, no problem.  If it’s personal stuff you don’t feel comfortable talking about, that’s ok.  Moving on, do you ever get unpleasant sensations in your body, like maybe something that’s the opposite of the light?

Chris:  Yeah.  I get these stinging sensations, mostly in my legs, but other parts too.  My left arm for some reason gets really bad sometimes.  It can almost be like getting a bee sting, but it doesn’t quite hurt that much.  I’ll also get a prickly feeling in my feet at night when trying to sleep.  And my dreams get all messed up.

Rick:  Sounds rough!

Chris:  Yeah, for sure.  I think the stinging feelings are attacks that cause some of the dark stuff somehow.  I’ll get angry because I keep hoping things will improve but they never do.  But all that goes away when I hit the reset button.  That’s the only way I can find relief, and maybe it’s helping to clear bad stuff.  And oh yeah, I almost forgot.  I’ve been seeing glimpses more and more of places made of really bright and beautiful light when almost asleep.  It’s like there are – what’s the phrase some people use?  Cracks in the veil.  Yeah.

Rick:  Wow!  You never know right?

Chris:  You never know.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)