A Doctor That Backs Up Everything I've Been Saying about the Fructose in Simple Sugar

The world needs more people like this:

"Warning Signs You're Eating Too Much Sugar & What Happens If You Quit for 7 Days! - Dr. Robert Lustig"

https://youtu.be/VBmvvP53818

There's only one brief remark from him I had to look past regarding the vax.  Everything else he says is 100%.

Interestingly, he even mentions a study where a group is fed processed foods, but all added sugar from the processed foods is first removed.  The group's health dramatically improves!  

If someone were to give me a choice between a sweetened whole grain oatmeal cookie (whole food) that has 25g simple sugar, and a slice of store-bought pizza (processed food) that has 3g simple sugar, every single time - hands down - I will choose the slice of pizza.

I take it a step further and mostly avoid eating fruit, but only because my dietary needs are unique.

These are also high in fructose:

- Honey

- Agave nectar

- Maple syrup

- Organic cane sugar (It doesn't matter if it's organic - fructose is fructose.)

- High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) - There are people who go on and on about the toxic chemicals in HFCS without realizing it's primarily the high fructose content that makes it so toxic.

Advice: 

Unless it's stevia or allulose and other nontoxic alternatives to sugar, if it's sweet, avoid it.

Comments

  1. The best experience to date that I had with eating things, was when I tried to not eat or drink for 2 days straight. By the end of the second day, at night, I felt the biggest surge of infinite physical energy to date I believe. But its very very hard for me to endure the food temptation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neat! I've tried to fast in the morning until noon, and sometimes have felt more energy. Food temptation is a tough one, definitely!

      Delete
    2. This guy found something very interesting and radical about food ( fruitarianism ), but it seems, the matrix didnt like it , and he died mysteriously one day after one of his soldout lectures:

      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Ehret

      The paleolitic diet / ketogenic diet has high rates of success it seems.

      I noticed something some years ago - that all people seem to look like some particular animal.
      It is noticed in the body and face design as well in the way they walk , move, and in the temperament.
      I believe that plays some aspect on the diet that fits said people.
      The only time I saw this subject being mentioned was in a french movie - The brotherhood of the woves.

      Delete
    3. Yes, I've seen people who resemble bears. Others can resemble cats and so forth.
      I don't do paleo or keto. They are too extreme for me and put my body into a state of shock. There are so many extremes with diet! One can go lower in carbs without being in ketosis. That's the magic bullet, at least in my case.

      Delete
    4. I've owned a pet shop the last couple of years, now I have the store for sale, and am switching to online pet shop.
      I learned very much about cats and dogs diet in terms of the kibble format. Kibble is shredded, extruded and boiled. So it loses a huge % of its nutrients - thats why they are added artificialy, its those strange names by the end of the ingredient list.
      What I learned and found to be true, is that wheat seems to be the mother of all alergies ( gluten) altough I believe in the past, wheat products were better. The seeds had been geneticaly modified and before that, the way of processing the grains in the factory was changed as well.
      Dogs and cats need high % of meat as well, and preferably no meat byproducts. Fresh or dry format are preferred - the kibbles look the same but are not.
      Rice is much less problematic on dog food, sweet potato is regarded as the top carb.
      Soy is bad ( to much messes with hormones/endocrine system), corn as well ( becomes sugar after digestion).
      The diet subjet is vast and there are so many variables to make the thing so overwhelming and confusing.. It requires lots of mental energy to try to figure things out.. It actualy makes my head feel tired. But at the end of the tunnel, things might make sense after some endless grinding.

      Delete
    5. Diet information is made so tricky because mastering diet is very self-empowering. The dark forces can't stand the self-empowerment that results from mastering diet.

      Delete
    6. That makes very sense.
      They seem to have invested a lot in that section of our lives.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)