Update: Very Useful Information on the Dreamstate Has Been Found

I gravitated information regarding the dreamstate from this book:

Out of This World by Neville Goddard

https://youtu.be/aO_XltYHGWc

The information applies to the deeply relaxed state, the hypnotic state, and the dreamstate.  In such states, the mind can become a 'manifestation machine.' 

It's extremely important to stop the influence of negative dreams to prevent them from manifesting in 3D.  This is kind of what I was doing when I became so upset about the negative dreams.  In my own way, I was negating the unwanted dreamstate scenarios.

The above book allowed me to have a much more constructive approach to the dreamstate.  Matters that previously didn't make sense, now make sense.  

From what I presently know, the 3 mentioned states are useful for:

- Precognition to be able to prepare for and even change the future.

- Seeing into the subconscious.

- Seeing which kinds of entities and influences are present.

- When combined with intentional imagination, creates desired manifestations to later be experienced in 3D. 

Furthermore regarding the dreamstate, when something negative happens in a dream, it's of course troublesome, but it can still be 'shaken off.'  The real damage is done when something negative manifests in 3D.  For example, I could have a dream about someone putting a gun to my head, but if someone had a gun to my head in waking 3D life, this would be traumatizing for quite some time (assuming I survived).  The real damage is done when it manifests in 3D.  This also applies to the other side of the spectrum, as something positive/beneficial. 

As a final note, the mentioning of self-transformation in the book is indeed noteworthy.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)