Prove Me Wrong (Updated Twice)

2012portal and the Light Forces are critical of Russia, but I understand why Russia is taking action.  There's a recent video found by Hal Turner that explains quite a bit:

https://htrs-special.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/The-Truth-About-Russia-Ukraine-War.mp4

The Light Forces expecting Russia to just sit back and allow Ukraine to become a nuclear threat to them is completely ridiculous.  

Did the Light Forces stop Covid and the resulting horrific abuse from the vax campaign?  No.  Why would Russia expect the Light Forces to protect their country then?  The Light Forces were never able to do anything tangible for humanity on the planet surface.  Russia is simply doing what it must do. 

No, I don't want China ruling the world.  But no, I don't want the WEF to keep their cabal stronghold in Ukraine either, and the cabal in the US need to be removed from power, and it should be painfully obvious by now that the Light Forces (and Underground Resistance) won't be the ones to get the job done.

Unless there's some intel from 2012portal that shows how I'm wrong, I'm going to leave this post up.  (It's a near certainty that this post will remain.) 

14 months after the Divine Intervention Activation, the message is very clear:  The surface population is on its own. 

I don't want to be right.  I'd love to be wrong, but reality keeps proving me right.

Update with some closing thoughts:  

Looking back, it was stated by 2012portal on April 22, 2013:

"The Light forces had a plan to trigger the Event in 2012 inside one of the Windows of Opportunity. That would require conscious cooperation and a degree of unity inside the Liberation movement on the surface of the planet. As you all know, that unity did not manifest and in addition to that, certain key individuals made wrong decisions in crucial moments, as it often happens within the surface population.

The Light forces beyond the surface of the planet have thus chosen a more waterproof approach that does not rely so much on the surface population.  They are removing obstacles one after the other until the situation in ripe for the Event to occur. This approach takes longer, but it is much more certain to be successful."

It was implied that with or without the unity and cooperation of the surface population, there will be planetary liberation.  Why then would 2012portal several years later go on and on about "key lightworkers" messing everything up?  Why would the Light Forces also place so much blame on the Russian Generals?  Pointing the finger like this after basically saying "We can mostly do this ourselves" does not bode well at all. 

I've done more than my part to participate over the years.  I've gone 'above the call of duty' to support the meditations, especially the End of Coronavirus Meditation and Divine Intervention Meditation.  But I will not be guilt-tripped or manipulated in other ways to continue with this when the cognitive dissonance reaches a certain threshold, and that threshold has already been far exceeded.

2nd Update:

The latest post confirms the black holes I've been seeing as pitch black dots though:

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2023/02/situation-update-and-cobra-ascension.html

So, maybe I'll do some more Lightwork, maybe not.  No one ever knows what I'll do.  I prefer to be unpredictable.

Comments

  1. Hey Brother! Exactly my thoughts. Furthermore, I dare say that 2012portal, while giving a lot of valuable intel and info, is also a psyop designed to make lightworkers believe we are powerless and can only hope that one day Light Forces will liberate us. Screw it!
    As you said, we are on our own for the most part. But that's good. As soon as I started looking critically at 2012portal, I'm feeling like my life is getting better, like I have the power. Of course, I'm still much of a mess and my life is far from perfect, but at least I feel much better on the inside than when I was an eager follower of Cobra. Some interesting opportunities are also beginning to arise in the outer world. And in the end... What is "perfect"? It is what it is. It's just the ego that would like something different.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)