My Ascension Experience, and a Question

Around 2011 in the dreamstate, I had 2 experiences I can never forget.   First one - I went to a realm where there were planets, but there was no void in space - the space was made of Light.  Second one - I was taken up in a golden vortex with singing voices.  The realm I went to had structures made of pulsing Light.  My body was pure energy a few seconds after waking up.  This one made everything in 3D seem like nothing at all.   I can't remember how it felt though because the 3D mind is incapable of knowing this.   It definitely felt like some kind of ascension.  I didn't do anything to initiate this - it was spontaneous.  Crazy as it sounds, the metal heater in my room was somehow connected to the portal.

I wonder, is this what it's like to be human?

https://youtu.be/PIIWNXBxLzs

Comments

  1. Sometimes no matter what perspective someone has on something, it's a trap, so the solution is to cease all thoughts about it. I'm no longer thinking about it, and focusing on living a good life. 🌹

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will follow it.
    https://www.swpc.noaa.gov/products/planetary-k-index

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)