The Perfect Example of Someone Manipulated by Jinn? (Updated)

At the timestamp here,

https://youtu.be/rG_cMDm7U1A?t=1323

he states, "Who is the one person really in charge of everything, making sure everything happened?  The annunaki - the ruling annunaki families.  The ones here in America, he's gotta go because he's gonna tell the world that we exist and everything else."

As was stated before, the jinn are a huge part of Et disinformation.  The jinn do this in order to conceal their identity.  "He's gotta go because he's gonna tell the world that we exist and everything else."  Jay Essex could be manipulated by the jinn, and the jinn are coming through and saying this through Jay without him even realizing it, as a slip-up.

I could be incorrect, and Jay Essex is the real deal, and when he gets out of his body he's going to do all the things he says he going to do.  There's no denying that Jay has some serious abilities.  However, Jay looks like he's healthier compared with a few months ago.  He's lost weight.  And, he's been saying he's going to get out of his body for nearly a decade now.  So, I'm going to approach this from the previously suggested angle, asking the question, "Is this source of information a manipulation from the jinn?"

Even though I'm trying to conceal my identity, I'm sure I'm going to take some serious metaphysical hits for this.  The jinn do not like being exposed like this, if that's what's happening here.

I wonder who the annunaki from the US is? 

Annunaki vs. jinn?  My oh my... 

Update: SK says the Annunaki are the slaves of hybrid Jinn.  Makes sense.

Comments

  1. Yeah, the four main ones were Anu, Enki, Enlil, and Marduk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting update, thanks! I disagree with it regarding the conflict between Russia and Nato though. The war keeps escalating. Although no nukes have gone off, the war continues unabated.

    Very good info on the C-beings and dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting! Yeah, looks like it peaks in 25.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strong peak taking place right now too though, hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! Dreamstate is always difficult to figure out. I'm more trying to not pay attention as much to dreams anymore, because they are becoming overbearing in many ways. I'm going to make a post on my dreamstate, because it's gotten to be too much. If you can lucid dream though, that would be self-empowering! 🤗🌹

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)