Dietary Hell

The Mcdougall protocol of going high carb and low fat was a disaster.  I felt better for a few hours eating meals that were primarily starch, but then I had excruciating heartburn.  Then I looked at myself in the mirror today, and I have pale skin with large bags under my eyes.  I look like a damn zombie, or that I've aged 30 years, just like that occultist I kept tabs on.  I've also been napping several hours a day. 

It doesn't help that the US government is taxing me $1000 when I didn't even make 20 grand last year.  I'm sure my tax money will go to the meat grinder in Ukraine.  Maybe I just won't pay my taxes, nor pay the fines for not paying.  Hey, at least in prison I don't have to pay for food and shelter.  There could be a 'Bubba issue' though.

Anyway, I'm done with dietary protocols.  I'm just going to eat whatever I want and not care anymore (within reason of course).  The main focus needs to be having a stronger mind and will.  Diet can only go so far with that.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)