It Just Is

Anymore, I just don't have it within me to be positive.  I've seen too much abuse and have been abused too much. 

I do, however, have it in me to be neutral.  I can harmonize with my environment in a neutral state, beyond the duality of Light vs. Dark.  Then, ironically, equilibrium and a positive state can come forth naturally.  Yet, there is no 'reaching' for anything.  There is no more trying to 'hold the light.'  Such ideas are artificial.

I just am.  Reality just is.  An adept I used to know said it well:

https://youtu.be/aWPyjOvLVfs

It is possible that God/Source is not centered around humanity.  There are many other types of lifeforms that can supersede humanity.  Perhaps Source has other plans that do not include humanity.  Again, this is stated as a possibility.  As always, time will tell.

Comments

  1. Maybe combine silver with quartz. I'm not sure what that would do.

    I look at the world and I say, "It just is." It makes my life more balanced. Letting go and just being - this relieves stress. All the best, and thank you for the kind words! 💖

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)