The Latest Attempt On My Life (Warning: A Bit Graphic and 'TMI'), and The Cosmic Forces

With me at least, the attempts on my life are 2 main ways:

1. Using my metaphysical abilities against me, putting dangerous ideas into my mind, primarily in the realm of diet and health protocols.

2. Severe attacks in the dreamstate.

The latest attempt was the first way.  I got the idea to eat primarily cashews and peanut butter to get my fats in.  This caused a very close call of having diverticulitis.  I was getting very tired and was dizzy when standing up.  I then had to 'take a dump,' and I knew it was a big one.  The dump was so huge and painful that my body started convulsing and I nearly lost consciousness.  This was after using an enema.  

If I had continued eating nuts for fats, this would have surely caused me to either die, or wish I was dead from the medical bills from having to go to the emergency room.  

(I was also drinking aloe vera juice, which made the problem worse.  It's interesting how specific combinations conveniently happen to attempt to cause my demise.  This is definitely not the first time something like this has happened.)

The more war energy on the planet, the more my primal nature takes over.  Also, the closer I come to death, the more primal.  This latest bout was the most severe I've ever had.  The eating of so many nuts and near miss with diverticulitis must have really amplified it.  

I heard the thoughtform earlier, "You must die."  I've also been seeing thoughtforms as pitch black dots.

-------

Regarding the latest from Siris King, he states that if a human becomes too powerful, the dark brotherhood comes and kills them.  It's also stated that cosmic forces conclude that humanity has to evolve on its own and won't receive and special help.  I have this to say:

The cosmic forces say there won't be any extra help, that humanity has to evolve on their own, but if someone becomes too powerful the dark brotherhood kills them.  No fair.

Comments

  1. I agree, it is no fair , but nothing in the universe is easy the zodiac was set up to keep us in line and in control because the planetary gods feared we would grow to powerful, look what happen to the Jinn's and Dragons. At least the dragons are more neutral force but Jinn's started a full blown war

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)