The Most Undervalued and Disrespected Dimension of All, and In All Fairness

If dreams want to warn me about something to be careful about or avoid in the future in 3D, that's fine.  If dreams want to let me experience realms like 5D and above, that's fine.  But if dreams are just a bunch of neurotic stupid bullshit, I will completely disregard them, because they have zero value.  Here's the latest bullshit from my dreamstate:

A bunch of druggies are driving my car and making me do drugs in my car, and then the druggies take over the house I grew up in, and refuse to go away, armed with guns. 

Then I wake up in the morning, and guess where my feet go?  The floor.  Guess what dimension the floor is in?  Is it 4D?  5D?  Nope!  It's...(drum roll please)... 3D!

What does the above dream have to do with anything?  What validity does it have?  Should I get into dream interpretation?  Not thanks.  

So many people get into metaphysics but they don't even have a life in 3D.  That's why metaphysics feels so fake, because it disregards the world we all live our lives in.  3D keeps getting thrown in the trash can.  

Any metaphysics that disregards 3D is just something to make people go insane, and this has been made quite evident in the 'spiritual community.'  

The previously mentioned ascension experience I had was awesome, but I came back here. 

------- 

Regarding the fallen state of humanity, there are those who believe that humanity should be on its own.  Yet, humanity is an extremely young race by cosmic terms, and humanity didn't get messed up on its own.  

The cosmic forces need to remove the negative interference so that humanity has a fair chance to get out of its fallen state.  If the negative interference is removed and humanity still remains in a fallen state, then ok, then it's on humanity.  But obviously the negative interference hasn't been removed, so I don't put all the blame on humanity.  Humanity wasn't born messed up - humanity had a lot of help.  

I understand that some adversity can assist with evolution, but with the ancients (from the qlippoth), the dark brotherhood, the satanic jinn and other negative jinn, the negative factions of the annunaki, and all the others who absolutely hate humanity and want humanity to fail... there's a difference between healthy adversity and outright unfairness.  

God forbid anything actually be fair. 😏🙄

Comments

  1. Awesome video!
    Awesome what you did! I may get into clearing more stuff too. ☄️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or rather, sending them back where they belong, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)