Updated with Final Thoughts: The End of Insanity

The vast majority of my dreamstate 'experiences' are either pointless or negative.  I won't go into the graphic details on the negative ones anymore.  I'll just say that it's reached a level where I will be disregarding the dreamstate entirely.  Positive dreams (which are extremely rare for me) will not be paid attention to either.  It's just not worth it anymore.  The dreamstate has become a torture chamber for my mind, so it's time to make my main focus the here and now in the physical.

The only purpose I can see for the dreamstate becoming a torture chamber is to get me to realize how abusive the mind can be, so that I can go beyond this.  With all the chaos 'elsewhere,' the here and now in my immediate physical environment is all that remains that is calm and stable.

If I had super positive dreams would I be saying this?  Probably not.  However, the astral, or 4D, is the real maya, or illusion.  To no longer be bound by 4D is to go beyond the insanity of the mind.  

Not all of the mind is insanity, and the mind is an important tool.  Only the parts of the mind that are viable shall be kept.  Abusive aspects have no place in creation.  It's the abusive aspects that cause unimaginable suffering.  The abusive aspects must be purged.  Therefore, the entire dreamstate must be purged (at least in my case), because it has become pure chaos and insanity.  This doesn't mean I'm a 'cat being declawed' though.  One can be aware of abuse and be prepared for anything, but from a standpoint of no longer being tormented.  But yes, the fate of abuse is to permanently end.

Update: Maybe I should be grateful for the torment, because if I had good dreams I'd probably get stuck in 4D, creating an artificial heaven in the afterlife.  Actually, there's an artificial heaven one can create, but one can also create an artificial hell.  The reality beyond both is something the mind does not create.  The reality beyond both is 5D.  What 3D and 5D have in common is independent structure, but maybe 5D's structure is permanent, not being subject to decay, unlike 3D.

Ultimately, everything is mind, but not everything is human mind.  4D is the mind-world of humans (among others as well but that's a subject for another time), being subject to the heavens and hells of the human psyche.  5D is the mind-world of the elementals, and their world is very structured and always maintained, never faulting.

-------

On another note, I did a search for "Starlight432," and this is what came up at the top of the list:

https://www.deviantart.com/starlight432/gallery

This was maybe the cabal doing a joke on the name.  No, I don't do "I love Pony" drawings.

In the X-files series, Operation Starlight was mentioned as a project to transmute matter into light.  The name Starlight was just something that sounded good at the time though.  I've actually grown weary of the name.   

Comments

  1. Thanks, but I've tried just about everything, and nothing works. So, I figure that maybe it's supposed to be this way, to accept this, that everything is as it should be, and to let go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Highest level magick right there. 🦄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I'll move beyond hope and anti-hope, beyond the duality of the mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dreams can be that way. The dove is facing downward though. Maybe it would be better going upward?

    ReplyDelete
  5. True, it's limited on my part to think it's negative just because it's going downward. Earth is one of the most important aspects. I like it! 🌹

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)