Are You Listening?

Over the past few days, my back has been twitching almost nonstop.  It was quite annoying and was interrupting my sleep.  So, I focused on finding out why.  The answer came to me:  I have been eating 2 hard boiled eggs every day for the past 2 weeks.  The choline from the yolks made my acetylcholine levels go too high.  One of the symptoms of too high acetylcholine levels is muscle spasms/twitching.  I also would get flushing at times, which is another symptom:

https://men-elite.com/2020/06/26/the-high-acetylcholine-syndrome/

(I'm not saying never eat eggs of course.)

Since no longer eating eggs for a while, the twitching has stopped.  How did I learn that this was the cause?  I silenced my mind and I listened.

What was the cause of my heart problems when jogging?  There are three causes.  First, I wasn't breathing correctly.  I was breathing through my mouth when jogging.  Mouth breathing is very unhealthy.  The physical and mental state of humanity would be off-the-charts healthy if people knew how to breathe:

The Hindu-Yogi Science of Breath (1903) by Yogi Ramacharaka

https://youtu.be/V72L6RH3OD8  

Second, I was jogging in a city full of cars.  The mouth breathing combined with breathing in toxic fumes from the busy city was very compromising.  Third, I jogged too much:

https://cellaxys.com/running-can-be-more-dangerous-than-smoking-heres-how-to-prevent-jogging-injuries/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4625209/ 

I silenced my mind and listened, so I learned the reasons why my jogging caused me to have heart problems.

Did you know that you can turn water into medicine just by speaking to it?  Here's a book on that:

 


(Sorry - this one cannot be found for free as an audiobook.)

I silenced my mind and listened to someone else's suggestion, and learned about the true healing power of water.

I'm still avoiding anything that tastes sweet.  This includes avoiding stevia and the like.  I silenced my mind and listened, and found that the sweet stuff is what causes me great imbalance.  I will instead eat bitters maybe a couple times a day.  However, I will try eating 1/2 of a small apple every other day.  Maybe that would be ok. 

Not all knowledge can be found in books.  There is knowledge that has never been written in a book.  Beyond reading books, it's possible to tap into knowledge by listening.  I suggest a combination - read books to gain knowledge, but also develop the art of listening.

Comments

  1. I'm doing alright. Dreams can definitely be complicated. Lucid dreaming is a worthy endeavor. 🧶

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)