What I Said After Saying "Command 12 21" Three Times Today

My dreamstate is not doing well.  I'm being told in the dreamstate that the surface population is de-evolving into zombies.  The thought-forms of others are of very poor quality.  I was also shown that instances of rape are on the rise globally.  My dreamstate is in a state of near-schizophrenia.

My physical health is in decline.  Despite changes to my diet to nearly eliminate dairy, my energy levels are very poor.  I have continued stomach problems, and perhaps even kidney problems, as there is pain in that area.  

My mental health is in decline.  Certain 'mutations of consciousness' keep coming back.  Negative thought-processes keep re-emerging, despite my efforts to stop them.  

My financial state is dismal.  My hours have been cut back at my job (not that I want to work there anyway - I'm extremely burned out) and I'm losing money from my savings.  My stocks are in a state of decline as well.  I''m slowly going broke, and hyperinflation certainly isn't helping matters.  

The internet is in a state of disarray.  There's constant gloom and doom confirming what I see in my dreamsate regarding vax damage and apocalyptic scenarios.

The only positive aspect is that at times I am able to access Source in the waking state, accessing positive vibes.  These occurrences are often fleeting though, as scalar attacks continue in the form of burning sensations in my legs and other parts of my body.  There is also light that comes through to attempt to heal me, but at this point it's physical intervention that is needed.  Such light is nothing more than a 'bandade over a bullet hole wound.'

I feel that the state of clearing negative Ets and the astral and so forth has been grossly overstated by the 2012portal blog and/or Light Forces.  My experience is the exact opposite of any negative interference being cleared.  I'm of course told  that it's always 'darkest before dawn.'  This saying has been peddled for years, while for years, matters continue to worsen. I find it to be very manipulative to continue to use 'darkest before dawn.'  Abuse appears to continually be justified by this phrase.

I'm very unimpressed with the lack of intervention, and will be taking matters into my own hands independently.  I will not tolerate any further abuse.  Drastic options will be explored.  (I will not be specific regarding such options online.)

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)