To Continue Writing Posts I Must Change My Perspective

There aren't nearly enough people who follow my blog to make much of a difference in the world.  I could just give up and stop making posts, or I could view my posts as thought-forms that go out into the universe, whereas, even though hardly anyone follows my blog, the Universe and Source still hear me, along with the Light Forces and so forth.  For now, I won't give up.  Even though most of humanity won't listen to me, I can bypass humanity and go straight to the Source.

-------

For what it's worth, dreamstate is telling me that something huge is up.  Dreamstate told me that there are forces in the universe who are here, and they are not happy about the situation.

Who knows,

Lightening could strike.  


 



Comments

  1. I sure hope so. The way things seem to be heading is pretty grim. A sad conclusion to an experiment that has at least had some good music.
    Thanks Starlight, Blessings to You ❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)