An Unexpected But Very Welcome Breakthrough

I have been lazy with making pine needle tea.  I haven't had any for quite some time.  This is partly because I wasn't getting enough positive results.  

I started again just yesterday, but this time I didn't make tea.  This time I used scissors to chop the needles into small pieces making a green powder, but of course not too finely ground because it would take a long time to chop the needles into a super fine powder. 

The needles chop quickly, because I take a small piece of branch and scissor several needles all at once, bit by bit.  Doing this allows for the flavor to be much stronger.  The flavor has turned from a pine taste to a strong bitter taste after chopping.  I chew all the bitterness out of the needles, and then I chew some more as I eat the needles.

Doing the above has granted me far more powerful results compared with making the tea.  

The results experienced so far:

I have more energy and motivation.  I feel much more like an actual human being.  I have a notably stronger connection with my higher self.  Auric energies are stronger as well.  My crown lit up very powerfully earlier this evening and it didn't frighten me at all.  This happened as I was watching Stargate Atlantis when Atlantis rose from the ocean floor to the surface.  The energies were very positive. 

Maybe ingesting pine needles in this way is coincidental with other positive changes happening.  I'm not sure.  There could be multiple causes, but I'm not going to focus on the cause.  I'm going to continue ingesting pine needles either way.

Note: It's important to know the right kind of pine to use, as shown here:

 


Pine needles for the pineal?  Hmm, maybe.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)