Different Lives, Different Perspectives

Suppose in my life I was engaged in a pioneering project - maybe something on the cutting edge of one of the sciences.  Suppose I loved the work that I did, and I was making the world a better place and being paid very nicely for it.  Suppose I had an awesome sex life and a high quality family life as well.  Then, suppose someone told me, "The Event and planetary liberation will not happen for another 20 years."  Suppose I believed it.  Would I become upset?  No.  I would reply, "I look forward to it!  I did a flower of life meditation earlier today and it went very well.  If you'll excuse me though, I need to carry on with my work.  Have a great day!"

Now, suppose in my life I was poor, alone all the time, lived in some kind of dump, and worked at a job I hated that was a source of stagnation just to pay the bills.  Or worse yet, suppose I was homeless, and/or had some horrible, debilitating incurable disease.  Or, suppose I lived in a country that was totalitarian to the point of directly suppressing my potential.  Then, suppose someone told me, "The Event and planetary liberation will not happen for another 20 years."  Suppose I believed it.  Would I become upset?  Yes.  I would reply, "What the fuck?  Why the hell won't the Light Forces intervene?  I demand action NOW!  They just sit in their nice, cushy ships letting us all suffer down here endlessly!  I can't wait another 20 years!  I can't even wait another day!  We need planetary liberation NOW!  Not another 20 years!  NOW!"

(Planetary liberation will definitely not take another 20 years.  This was just an example.)    

Happy people can still want planetary liberation, but it's not something they are obsessed about and get super upset about when it doesn't happen in the near future, because they are happy.

I'm not saying unhappy people are inferior, or singling them out here.  I'm simply revealing the relationship between personal fulfillment or lack of personal fulfillment and how planetary liberation is perceived.

Those who are unhappy can strive to improve the quality of their own lives, and thus the lives of those around them, instead of waiting in agony for planetary liberation.  Liberate oneself first any way one can, and then, if'/when one's 'cup runeth over,' help to liberate the rest of the world.  Or, by helping others, oneself can be helped as a positive consequence.

Something to consider.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hope it helps. I'm actually still in scarcity and have lived a very difficult life, but am able to at times move beyond my own suffering to get a mountain-eye view of matters. Maybe this post is one such example.

      Delete
  2. This vlogger is a friend of mine and he has recently invited a lot of important people to talk about interstellar politics and Somatic Science like Michael Salla, Paul Hellye... He is a real insider, he messaged me that he is a Sirian Incarnated on Earth, and he did not lose his past life memory. And his mission in this life is to help the earth's human beings carry out the great changes of the times. He assisted the Chinese sage I told you about earlier. And he told me that theoretically, the great transformation of human civilization can be accomplished in this life.
    And he told me that cobra and Corey cannot be trusted, they released a lot of false information, especially cobra.

    https://space.bilibili.com/647063772/video

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, thanks! I'm always looking for new sources of intel.

      Delete
    2. If this Cobra guy was legit I would be able to detect these Light Forces using conventional equipment like medium wave radio.

      And oil wells can be drilled as deep as several kilometers below the sea bed so they should be pumping up not only oil and gas but Resistance Movement members as well.

      You wouldn't need to rely some mind fantasy from smoking government sanctioned GMO skunk.

      Also 'You Chose To Come Here' Bollocks:

      https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/507377106934824960/967951091658522634/unknown.png

      Delete
    3. Spec Ops, for me at least, it's not a matter of "This one's legit and this one's not" anymore. Just about everything is a combination of legit and illegit. I'm sure there is legitimate info from Cobra, such as the astrology charts. Maybe the key is being able to sift through all the legit and illegit intel and take what's useful. It's like reading Fulford's material. Fulford has been incorrect many times, but this doesn't make everything he says illegit.

      Delete

  3. and you can make my comment public if you like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was looking for it but it's gone, sorry! I looked at the link though and found it interesting. Maybe rewrite and I'll post it. I was hoping it was archived but it's gone.

      Delete
  4. In fact, he has already interviewed David Wilcock, Laura Eisenhower, John DeSouza, Linda Moulton Howe... It's just that the video has not been released to the public, and will be released in the future. The names I just mentioned are only part of the number of interviews.

    I believe many people in the western world don't know 塔哥.

    Also he told me that he believed in the Law of One and he didn't want to interview Corey Goode because Corey is unreliable and cobra is a cult

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know who's who and so forth. There are so many intel outlets making so many different claims. I do know that it's Earth's and humanity's destiny to be liberated. Whoever is on the side of liberation will be heroes. Whoever is on the side of enslavement and destruction will be exposed, sooner or later - hopefully sooner rather than later.

      Delete
    2. That video blogger is my friend, his Chinese name is 塔哥, and this information is what he told me. same person.

      Did I make it clear who was who?
      sorry, my English is poor😂

      Delete
  5. Edgar Cayce speaks of the Second Coming of Christ.

    塔哥 told me:
    Not really one person, but a group of people, different fields, and industries. A complete revolution in science, culture, philosophy, multi-industry, and pluralism, the ultimate goal of which is to lead the transition of civilization

    And Mr. Pang Heming, whom I mentioned to you before, is only one of them. The research results and works of Mr. Pang Heming are far ahead of the times. But his works are written in Chinese, and I believe there will be translations into English in the future.

    塔哥 is a disciple of Mr. Pang Heming and has been assisting Mr. Pang Heming

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr. Pang Heming:

    https://www.baike.com/wiki/%E5%BA%9E%E9%B9%A4%E9%B8%A3?view_id=hgdpimykkrk00

    ReplyDelete
  7. That video blogger is my friend, his Chinese name is 塔哥, and this information is what he told me. all same person.

    Did I make it clear who was who?
    sorry, my English is poor😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's neat! Name translates as Tago. Interesting info, thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)