Regarding Tachyons

I had a family reunion and also met many friends of family.  This amounted to about 30 people, including children, who were at least double vaxed, and most of which who were triple vaxed (the adults).  Not a single one had any noticeable health problems.  There is no one from the family and their friends who died from the jabs.  

I had one relative who previously refused to get the experimental drugs but then got a super-severe case of covid which turned him into a convert.  He proudly stated that he got his 2nd booster shot.  I wanted to tell him about my experience with covid and megadosing with melatonin to quickly get the symptoms down (I curb-stomped covid with this protocol) but in this relative's case the visit was very short (on the way to the airport) and I didn't get the chance.  The conversation would have probably turned into an argument anyway, because covid, and all the chaos and insanity it created, is apparently still an extremely volatile subject.

I understand that there are those who claim that they know others who have had adverse effects and/or have died from the experimental drugs, but from my own experience with these 30 people, this is not the case, at least for myself.  I'm not negating the claims of others, but when I see 30 people who are doing just fine who got multiple covid jabs, then perhaps all the doom and gloom about the experimental drugs is overstated.  I'm definitely not promoting the experimental drugs by saying this.  The counterargument would be that not enough time has passed, but many alternative media outlets are stating that people are already dying at an exponential rate from the experimental drugs.

Questions can arise, such as, "What about all the athletes dying and so forth?"  I honestly don't know, but I was exposed to a pretty good sample of people, and thus far, all are just fine.  Perhaps various alternative media outlets are incorrect when they imply that hundreds of millions of people or more will die from the experimental drugs.

I'm not stating that the negative elites should not be held accountable.  On the contrary.  Yet, maybe 2012 portal's description of the experimental drugs is more accurate.  Based on my own experience in the real world, at least for right now, 2012portal's description fits better.  

What about the AIDS claims, and all the horror story statistics with insurance and so forth?  How should I know?  I'll just say that real world experience needs to be guiding conclusions from all the countless claims online, and not the other way around.   

-------

2012portal's latest update really made sense regarding tachyons.  I feel that something very positive and powerful is taking place within physicality itself.  I've previously mentioned the importance of light interacting with matter.  I feel that the current kind of light that is interacting with matter will be what transforms matter into a tachyonized state.  This is connected with bringing the universe into a true vacuum state.  I don't know all the many specifics of course, but I currently have a positive outlook.

Regarding 2012portal stating that the "New, stable quantum vacuum will connect the whole universe into one superentangled tachyon field" - I may have precognitively seen this in the dreamstate years ago when I saw the space between worlds being made of Light.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)