The Religion of the Azov Battalion?

"Azov" might mean Azathoth, or Azazoth, who is one of the "great old ones" described by H.P Lovecraft.  I saw such beings in the visionstate last night/early morning.  "Fugly" would be an understatement description of what I saw (and felt).

Divine intervention will continue to be commanded to clear these entities from my personal space.  Yes, I command - in boldness and authority.  Religions teach people to be inferior and timid with Source, and disempowerment is the result.  

I make no claim to be able to clear negative entities on a planetary scale.  

If everyone cleared their personal space, this would immensely help the 'bigger picture.'

A great amount of physiological harm is caused by destructive thought-forms.   

Choosing to accept or reject thoughts helps immensely.



Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)