Comments from Deleted Post

I felt stupid for posting it.  A primary form of manipulation is to make reality seem only a certain, limited negative way.  I was out of my element at the moment at a family reunion where everyone was very happy and had kids except for myself, and it got to me.

Here are the comments from the deleted post:

Here is the hyperlink to the video Spec Ops suggested:

Russian Roulette, Delusions And The Invincibility Fable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn3vnLLq5Z4

It's well worth watching.


Comments

  1. I appreciate your willingness to be vulnerable with us. What ever happens in this clownworld sh!tshow I'm rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually glad you posted, it takes courage to face it. come on, we all get sad sometime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Pink + White

      Regarding your comment on Mother Teresa, you are misinformed: she DID NOT ascend to 4th density or anything, she is a known child trafficker for the Cabal. Her facade as a saint it was all a cover to facilitate child trafficking through her front "humanitarian" and "charity" works. There's plenty of evidence about the matter online. You haven't been doing your homework, friend.

      Delete
  3. Those guys at the party you went to, they are not happy. They are putting up a theater so they can keep getting the approval of others. They got a lot on their minds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In this case, I went deeper into conversations with them. The experience was difficult for me, but turned out to be very positive in the end. I learned how to get a better idea regarding what to do in the future.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)