Update On Hold for Now

There was an update that I wrote that is extremely negative, but a small grace period will be given just in case there's something I'm not seeing... 

Suffice it to say, I'm done looking at what's going on in the world.  I feel the dire need to shut everything out and focus on improving my own personal affairs.   

Constantly being in state that ignores one's own immediate surroundings and aspirations while getting caught up in all the endless bullshit that goes on in the world is not living.

Promoting the neglect of one's own garden for some 'larger picture' is promoting falsity. 

Time to live instead of being a battery.

There's really nothing more to say here.

 

Comments

  1. Absofuckingloutly! So True!! Garbage in, garbage out. I'm so tired of the internet. IAm going back to reading books and doing stuff. Really over these black skrying mirrors and focusing on "what's going on" "out there"... If there is the event, I'll know. I like your posts, I'll still check here.
    Much Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Books are great! The internet got old years ago, true.

      Delete
  2. Also like your post. Also, I've been trying to figure out a way to convert all my music to 432hz recently, but there are too many. How can I just change all audio outputs to 432hz? driving me crazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A program called Audacity can be downloaded for free:

      https://www.audacityteam.org/download/

      Click and drag a music file into Audacity. Then click on "Effect," and then "Change Pitch" from the list. Then on the Frequency part, put in 440 in the "from" box, and then 432 in the "to" box. You can click the box at the bottom to use high quality stretching for possibly more accuracy as well.

      I was told that tuning music down like this doesn't make it entirely A432, but is the closest one can get when tuning music that's already made in A440. Happy tuning!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)