Situation Update - Will There Always Be Architects?

(I modified this update.  The original version was a bit... aggressive.  To put it mildly, I haven't been in the best of moods lately.)  

If NATO keeps supplying Ukraine with weapons, Russia will eventually run out of resources to stop the weapons.  Also, not all the weapons can be stopped - weapons will leak through.  Russia cannot afford for this conflict to go on forever, so the only remaining option is to use nukes.  Those in the US government who keep supplying Ukraine with weapons know this.  

In government, there reaches a level of stupidity that leads to only one possible conclusion - that it's not stupidity at all.  There are those in the US government who really do want to get everyone killed.  No one could possibly be stupid enough to continue supplying Ukraine with weapons.  No, not even Biden is that stupid.  This is very intentional.  2012portal is correct when mentioning the attempt of the Jesuits to start a nuclear WW3.

I was hoping that humanity would be at a state of awareness by now to be able to self-manage.  However, when Johnny Depp is the #1 subject of discussion among people (and he really is - I've heard so many people talking about Johnny Depp it's just sad), clearly humanity has not developed enough to be able to exist without shepherds.  Clearly when just about everyone talks about Johnny Depp while being completely oblivious to how ridiculously far the situation has escalated between Russia and NATO, humanity still requires guidance from 'those who know better.'  There obviously needs to be a change in management though.  The negative elites have been extremely abusive shepherds, and need to be replaced by positive forces.  

There have always been architects, and then those who adhere to the architects' designs.  Perhaps that will never change.  If so, it's just a matter of replacing poor quality architects with high quality architects to 'run reality.'  It should be required of all future architects to have a strong and undistorted connection with Source.  Religions contain wisdom, but also many distortions.

(I'm not saying I'm in a position to be an architect.  I've 'run amok' many times.  Health protocols that nearly killed me are a few examples of many that clearly show I'm not 'on top of my game.') 

In closing, the other day I mouthed off to the negative elites in the most insulting way possible.  I pointed out that they are yesterday's news, and for the most part, no one cares about them and their pathetic dystopian plans anymore.  I considerably pissed them off, and I don't regret it.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)