A Very Interesting Dream I've Never Had Before (Updated)

I don't know if I should be specific.  Maybe I'm not supposed to?

I'll just say that the lazers being developed are not just to defeat drones:

https://maritime-executive.com/article/french-navy-tests-laser-air-defense-system-to-defeat-drones

...And that these lazers are no match for certain 'other forces.'

Ah, heck with it.  If I can dream it, it's probably ok to post.  Here is the dream:

UFOs were physically in the sky.  

 


 

A military vessel hit one of the craft with a lazer.  The craft did not explode and appeared unharmed, but the lazer caused it to crash nearly vertically to the ground.  I was horrified to see it crash, thinking the Ets (probably Pleiadians) would die, but the craft just bounced off the ground unharmed!  Then there were Ets outside the craft.  One of them came up to me, and was in an armored suit very similar to the kind in Metroid.

 


 


The Et picked me up and we were flying.  There were sounds of phasers, which I felt were coming from the Ets.  We came to some kind of circular weapon that we avoided as we were flying.  I woke up psychically hearing continued sounds of Ets using their phasers against the military vessels.  

(Sometimes I have dreams of other people's experiences.  It is possible that this dream is one such instance.)

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)