A Metaphysical 'Rock Bottom' Has Been Reached and a Drastic Change of Course is Needed

Today at work, there was a mother with her child sitting in the back part of the cart who wanted out.  The mother wouldn't let the child out, and wanted the child to wait until her order was finished.  The child literally sounded like he was being tortured.  The tortured crying was exactly what I heard in the dreamstate previously, early in the morning.  The voice of the child was distorted as though he had been screaming so much his vocal chords were damaged.  It was not a typical cry for a child, but of course the child was not abused in any way.  So, here is my conclusion:

1. This was more evidence among an arsenal of evidence proving my precognitive ability.

2. My imagination was being used against me to draw false, very psychologically harmful conclusions when I heard the crying in the dreamstate.

Because I drew the worst possible conclusion from the dreamstate, I became extremely upset.  My being upset then turned into humiliation when I learned what it really was that I was hearing.

My dreamstate has being very negative lately.  For example, I dreamed that a powerful magician was doing a reading on me and told me that I was basically a bad person, and that I would live a long, miserable life.  Other examples are very graphic scenes of abuse and so forth that I won't go into.

My dreamstate is the following:

1. Real occurrences

2. Precognition

3. Infiltration from negative forces

4. Intervention from positive forces (rare)

5. My own mind 'short-circuiting'

6. My imagination going on over-drive 

7. Other people's experiences

Because I can rarely distinguish which is which in the dreamstate, I've decided to not take my dreams seriously anymore.  I may occasionally break this rule, but what keeps happening is that I start to think I'm 'all that' and believe that I can see everything accurately, when obviously, I cannot.  

The 'mental plane' is my biggest weakness.  Nothing is more easy than to toy with my mind and make me perceive reality in a distorted way.  The negative forces probably love to mess with my perception of reality.  Yes, one could argue that I have a 'weak mind,' lol!  I do.  I'm extremely gullible and am very easily manipulated into making the most negative conclusions about everything.  My mind is predisposed to see the worst in every situation.  I learned to be this way over a period of time spanning several years of psychic torture that I could write a long book about.  I have very serious trust issues because of what I've been through, and I am obviously compromised.  

So...

I'm going to focus on placing my 'feet on the ground' and not care about what I experience in the dreamstate.  I'm also going to stop paying attention to telepathic thought-forms that I often hear.  I'm going to tune all of this out, but still do the LBRP, Middle Pillar, and mantras.  

Seriously, I need to be grounded more.  I shouldn't let a bad dream ruin my day.  I shouldn't let bad dreams ruin my life.  And if someone went into my dreamstate to tell me that I'm a bad person who will live a long, miserable life, well, I don't care what they think at all, and return to sender.  

(I will leave the previous post with the false conclusion up because it still has some useful pointers.)

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)