Pine Needle Update

I've had some very positive experiences eating pine needles over the last week and a half or so.  However, I also began having much more frequent heart palpitations.  I've also been having severe heartburn.  The palpitations are becoming so severe that I feel that my life is in danger, so unfortunately, at least for now, I'm going to have to stop eating pine needles. 

I made sure to choose the correct type of pine, so it's not a matter of being poisoned by eating the wrong type of pine.

There is the possibility that a 'cleansing protocol' that I've been doing for quite some time is complicating matters.  There are way too many variables to know the cause of the palpitations.

Every single health protocol I've ever tried, sooner or later, has backfired on me.  I've never had any lasting success with anything I've ever tried. 

This post is not to discourage others from eating pine needles.  With virtually all health protocols, my experience has been that everyone else touts amazing benefits while the protocols either don't work for me, or backfire on me and end up nearly killing me.  Somehow, I'm one of the most singled out people in existence.  It's as though reality itself has singled me out as much as possible, manifesting as "(fill in the blank) works for everyone else but me."  My latest problem is probably only a problem that I have.  Others should give the pine needles a go.

I don't want this post to distract from the previous post.  Sarah has some sound advice.

Comments

  1. Cast Out Those Devils. In The Holy Name of Jesus Christ,
    Get The Fuck Behind Me Deceiver,
    IAM CASTS THEE ASUNDER!!!
    IAM SOVEREIGN, BY THE POWER OF THE GREAT IAM, THAT IAM, THAT IAM ALSO, THE IAM THAT IAM.
    ONLY LOVE
    ONLY LOVE
    ONLY LOVE
    IAM LOVE IAM ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something like that. Quite the day today. Very powerful geomagnetic storm. Moon's almost full too.

      Delete
  2. I actually tried chewing on two pine needles today while running and keeping the dose low it is ok I think. There is a lot of strange medical problems that people will feel I heard, so adding even more the the mix is not wise. We dont need to do any special stuff, just get through this while helping others to understand (slowly) what is happening.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)