Final Post Regarding Russia - All Possibilities that I can Possibly Cover (Updated)

Regarding the geopolitical situation, I don't know what's really going on.  I don't understand Russia's increased trade with China.  I don't know what consequences this will have for Russia.  I don't know if there's a way for Russia to do trade with China without being compromised by the Chinese Communist Party.  I'm not good at figuring out geopolitical situations.  I'm clueless on the matter.  My intuition is unable to tell me anything without being distorted.  The best thing for me to do is to be quiet about it. 

Therefore, I deleted my Russia post.  Although I do believe that the US has lost its soul to the CCP (but might be getting its soul back, as the supreme court blocked Biden's tyrannical experimental drug mandate), I don't know if this is the case for Russia just because Russia has increased trade with China.  Perhaps not all of China is run by the CCP.  I'll let others who know more than myself about the situation 'do what they do' and stay out of it. 

Well, shucks.  My mind just won't leave matters alone, so I'll state these possibilities: 

1. Russia and NATO are being manipulated by the negative elites and their minions (including the CCP) to fight each other to start WW3, which will be stopped by the Light Forces if the situation goes nuclear.

2. Russia will end the dystopian plans of the negative elites and their minions by toppling tyrannical covidian governments around the world. 

3. A combination of possibilities 1 and 2, whereas, Russia removes tyrannical covidian governments through military force while the Light Forces stop all nuclear attacks.  This is still manipulation for WW3, but it has a very positive aspect, because the WW3 manipulation backfires when all nuclear missiles from both sides are disabled by the Light Forces while tyrannical covidian governments are removed from power by Russia.

4. Other possibilities I'm unaware of.

The question remains, "What about China?"

Ok, now I'll be quiet (after this):

The CCP gets Russia and NATO to fight, and then the CCP takes over the world.  This can probably only happen if nuclear weapons are involved though, and the Light Forces will stop nuclear weapons if they are launched.   

It was the CCP who created the bio-weapon.  It's the CCP who are behind this attempt at WW3.  The CCP probably take orders from the Jesuits.  

Russia and NATO need to realize that it's the CCP and Jesuits who are the real enemies.  Russia and NATO need to not give the CCP and Jesuits what they want, which is an open war between Russia and NATO countries.

A war between Russia and NATO countries is very convenient for China.

The United States and all other NATO countries need to immediately discontinue all hostilities toward Russia for a peaceful resolution.

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)