Further Geometries

Connecting more lines, a more familiar star is formed.  This is a 6 pointed star (60 degree increments) combined with an 8 pointed star (45 degree increments).  Because there angles that overlap, it forms a 12 pointed star.  Again, it's not perfect because I used paint:

This is the same as the above, but includes 30 degree increments, so is a 12 pointed star combined with an 8 pointed star:
 

I searched for other kinds of flowers of life, and a couple crop circles stood out:

 



Also, this one was an interesting find:

 

 

"Vexels" turns out to be a software program that is useful for creating sacred geometry.

I thought the geometries I made looked familiar.  Now I remember who was doing this same thing years ago:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/89720217552718043/

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)