Possibility Regarding the Invisibles (Updated)

Perhaps AI operates not just physically, but also in the lower mental plane.  Perhaps the invisibles are part AI.  It's likely that at the very least, the invisibles use AI.  According to my past 'metaphysical experiences,' AI operates in the physical but has a non-physical, or semi-physical, counterpart. 

Update: Some thoughts regarding Negative Nonphysical Interference (NNI): 

Over the years one of my primary goals was to not be manipulated by NNI.  I definitely wasn't 100% successful.  Even when someone is aware of NNI, this doesn't make someone immune to being manipulated.  If an individual is 'on top of their game' and is immune to NNI at a certain time, others around them who are more susceptible will be manipulated to attack them.

I'm reminded of a video from MindandMagick from years ago (Mindandmagick is not associated with this blog or the 2012 portal, but his work has been a positive influence on myself and countless others).  He was talking about people who were being manipulated to try to get him upset.  He kept not 'taking the bait,' but one night at a bar someone started mouthing off to him in the worst way, and he finally lost his cool and was about to beat the guy up.  Then the guy backed off, but was smiling.  This was probably all the NNI wanted.  NNI just wanted to get him to be upset, to show that "We are still in charge, buddy!"

There are many stupid things I've done in the past.  Despite my determination, I'm not immune to NNI.  No human on Earth is, except for possibly the 500 people mentioned on the 2012 portal.  I'm definitely not one of those 500!  I try to do the best I can, being on the lookout for what the next attack will be, but no one can be this way all the time.  People have the need to not have to be aware of it for a while. Although it's true that "What you think about, you bring about," lightworkers are a different case, whereas, they will be attacked with or without focusing on looking for being attacked, and "What you don't see is what gets you" very much applies.

There are those who say, "I don't want to get attacked so I won't participate."  My response is that it's very much worth being a part of the clearing process regardless of being attacked.  I love the idea that I'm a part of the solution to the problems on Earth. 

Long story short(ish), I'm very much looking forward to the clearing of the invisibles and any other NNI. 

I am also looking forward to the meditation today!

Victory of the Light!

Comments

  1. My current situation has been attacking my psychological weakness, trauma, my tight heart and my trembling body. On the contrary, now I only meditate more because this can stabilize me and make my heart a little calm.��✌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)