The Two Ratios

The two different ratios are very close to each other:

Golden ratio: 1.618_

Silver ratio: 1.414_

Solomon's temple was said to have the ratio of 1.414.

Planetary vortexes come to mind.  Perhaps planetary vortexes have a particular spiral/ratio, with some being the golden ratio, and others being the silver ratio.  

I was probably incorrect with my previous post equating the two ratios with the two different flowers of life.  I'm sure the silver ratio could be mathematically drawn into the commonly used flower of life that forms hexagrams.  Since all circles are in perfect symmetry with all other circles in the commonly used flower of life, a square root of two progression spiral (silver ratio spiral) would probably fit perfectly.

-----

I keep finding that regarding these matters, my words feel empty.  In many cases my words feel empty because I'm talking/writing without experiencing anything.  My words can feel quite hollow at times.

In order to truly know something, it must be experienced.  

 

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)