My (Likely) Covid-19 Experience

I actually have a policy to not say if I get sick anywhere online, because this could be used as ammunition against me, whereas, pro-vaxxers would say "See, you should have gotten the vaccine," but my recent illness has turned into a success story.

I started having a couple symptoms on the 17th that are allegedly from Omicron - a scratchy throat and a headache.  I went to a remote location outside to do the full moon meditation for First Contact on the 17th, but it was cold out and I was not wearing a warm enough coat.  I was also under a great deal of stress from my job (feeling trapped), and I was not eating very healthy food.  All of this combined to weaken my immune system to make me sick.

After the meditation my symptoms worsened.  I got a fever and a sore throat.  I felt absolutely terrible, and became rather upset.  My line of thinking was, "I do a First Contact meditation and get covid - oh what fun."  I didn't test for covid, but I'm pretty sure that's what it was.  I tried the RCV command several times, starting on the 17th, but the RCV command did not work.  

I realized that I was on my own to deal with this thing, so I took full responsibility to take care of it myself.  At first I didn't eat for almost 24 hours.  After the fast, I decided to do a combination of Benydryl and milk, which helped to some degree.  Even the mainstream media speaks highly of this method:

https://news.yahoo.com/early-stage-research-suggests-milk-002425317.html

(I also took vitamin D and buffered vitamin C.)  The above method didn't work as well as I needed it to though, and I was starting to get a bad cough.  Mucus was building up, and I started to have to try to cough it up and spit it out.  My throat also became quite sore.  I had to dig deeper.  I then recalled this from the Spartacus letter document: 

"The correct treatment for severe COVID-19 related sepsis is non-invasive ventilation, steroids, and antioxidant infusions. Most of the drugs repurposed for COVID-19 that show any benefit whatsoever in rescuing critically-ill COVID-19 patients are antioxidants. N-acetylcysteine, melatonin, fluvoxamine, budesonide, famotidine, cimetidine, and ranitidine are all antioxidants. Indomethacin prevents irondriven oxidation of arachidonic acid to isoprostanes. There are powerful antioxidants such as apocynin that have not even been tested on COVID-19 patients yet which could defang neutrophils, prevent lipid peroxidation, restore endothelial health, and restore oxygenation to the tissues."

I realized that I had melatonin on hand, so last night I megadosed on melatonin, and also began taking Cold-Eeze slightly prior to this, which is a very good zinc lozenge.  I usually don't take melatonin, because for some reason it makes me wake up in a pool of sweat in the middle of the night and/or the morning after, but I was getting rather impatient.  I took about 20 mg of melatonin last night (not all at once), woke up in a pool of sweat, but found that my fever was completely gone this morning and that my throat and cough was also nearly gone.  So, it appears that the melatonin and zinc combination did wonders, and I see this as confirmation of the legitimacy of the Spartacus Letter.  

There are of course many different variables to consider.  For example, what would my condition be like now if I only took the zinc without the melatonin?  I took the zinc before the melatonin, and the zinc wasn't causing any immediate positive results.  It at least appears that the melatonin is what really allowed my immune system to take this thing out.

Although I've had a particularly rough few days, I'm not upset, because I took matters into my own hands, and I kicked ass.  I believed that I was protected and would never get sick from covid because of the RCV command, so I felt very discouraged at first, and then very disempowered.  Yet, I pulled through and I beat this thing with my own research and methods.  So ultimately, this was very positive and self-empowering.  Perhaps the Light Forces wanted me know the agendas of the negative elites and their minions - that there are cheap and effective cures for covid that make all the 'covid vaccines' a complete waste at best - through direct experience.  Direct experience is the most powerful way to know.

Also, I found strength knowing that the world is visibly being liberated.  It's wonderful that covid tyranny is beginning to be reversed around the world.  There are positive news stories regarding this, so it looks like the negative elites and their minions are finally losing power on the planet surface!

And as always, I will continue to say "No" to the experimental drugs.  

Victory of the Light!

Comments

  1. Great info only on a regular basis to stay well Quercetin is excellent and pretty necessary, along with glutathione and extra Vit C.

    Catch me on tavetaonline@yahoo.com not the above.

    Great site. Thank you. Taveta

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)