An Update

There isn't much I've been having on the mind to say lately.  I've been noticing self-repeating thought-patterns that go nowhere.  It has all become very predictable. Therefore, I'm relying more on feeling than on thought.  There are some things I will say about the recent black alert (now it's down to red) and grid ratio failure though.

Close to the same time as the black alert and grid ratio failure, I had the most intense stinging on my left elbow I've ever had.  Then my upper body began stinging all over.

Also, I'm the one who wanted to die, and I was hoping I wouldn't wake up after going to bed on the night of the 25th.  I was ready to drop this body because of being so sick and tired of the 'daily grind' and still not feeling all that well.  I felt very strongly that my time had come to leave the physical behind.  I've never wanted to die so badly.  This was even reflected in the comments section with some posting that someone had died.  Perhaps someone had died and this was vicariously felt by myself and others.  Or, perhaps it was all coming from me. 

After not dying and being alive the next morning, I pulled myself together and lifted weights and did push-ups.  I later become extremely negative with my thinking at work.  I'd rather not be specific regarding my thought-forms. 

However, after all of this, I have found a new strength within and my resolve to help clear the non-physical has dramatically intensified.  Ultimately, all the attacks really accomplished was to allow me to find a new inner strength I didn't know I had. 

The daily Ljubljana vortex meditation accomplishes many things.  It allows for the healing, protection, cleansing, and re-awakening of the Goddess vortex in Ljubljana, and it stops the plans of the negative elites and their minions to hijack the grids with what little anomaly is left.  

The invisibles will all be destroyed, and then the negative elites and their minions will be defeated, resulting in physical planetary liberation.

Victory of the Light!  

 


 

Comments

Popular Posts

Owning Our Own Power And Joining The Galactic Family

Enjoy the Clearing! (Updated on 09/15)